Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: The Big Hello Thread

Hello hello

Know quite a few of you lot judging by user names from DSF, back in the day...,and have been a member on here for a few years but never posted really, gonna get back into it so hello one and all

Hello!

Been lurking for a week or so and finally got signed up!

Seen a few people from DSF too! haha

Hello.

Noticed someone posted one of our videos here. Clearly this is a forum of good taste . Fed up of Dubstep Forum and haven't found a decent forum since. Lurked a bit, seemed good.

Hello

I've been lurking here for an inordinate amount of time but have finally got an internet connection at home (rather than at work).

A forum that has threads about beer, chess, Deleuze and 2-step garage? Hosannah.

Default The start of a veritable lifetime of (hopefully non-Rancierian) dissensus

Hey. I'm very pleased at last to have joined this community, about which I've heard so much from various nice (and not in a bland way) people, all of whom are generally characterised by amazingly good vibes and taste. I look forward to interacting with them and future friends during the summer's idler moments...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulala View Post
    Hello

I've been lurking here for an inordinate amount of time but have finally got an internet connection at home (rather than at work).

A forum that has threads about beer, chess, Deleuze and 2-step garage? Hosannah.
    welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by damonbosniak View Post
    Hey. I'm very pleased at last to have joined this community, about which I've heard so much from various nice (and not in a bland way) people, all of whom are generally characterised by amazingly good vibes and taste. I look forward to interacting with them and future friends during the summer's idler moments...
    welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshman View Post
    Hello.

Noticed someone posted one of our videos here. Clearly this is a forum of good taste . Fed up of Dubstep Forum and haven't found a decent forum since. Lurked a bit, seemed good.
    & welcome
    glad to have you on board!

'Sup.

Fine forum you have here.

Fresh meat! E-e-e-e-excellent.

/Mr. Burns
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Quote Originally Posted by jed_ View Post
    hello all - i hope this takes off!

cheers
    I know it will. I'm Berna and I'm looking for new friends here on this forum.
    http://www.I'MABITOFASPAMMER.com

Hello all. Lurked on and off for years and years, thought I might give posting a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DEN View Post
    Hello all. Lurked on and off for years and years, thought I might give posting a try.
    welcome Den!

Default Hi

Aloha

Easy all, checked this forum out after a mate recommended it and after lurking a bit it seems like I'd fit right in. Looking forward to hanging out here.

Quote Originally Posted by tslwn View Post
    Easy all, checked this forum out after a mate recommended it and after lurking a bit it seems like I'd fit right in. Looking forward to hanging out here.
    welcome on board, hold on tight!