The Big Hello Thread

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Heh, I'm not *that* much of a noob, I've been to a few dubstep nights I enjoyed a lot. Have to admit that 99% of the music talk here goes right over my head, though. :rolleyes:

Ulysses

Not a half-steppah
Hellos

Hi,

Im dropping by dissensus by way of slsk, and can be found there via this username. I live in NYC and used to dj jungle and minimal techno, but now I make tracks and will post them occasionally. I liked what I read by the people on this board and liked the sets being posted, a little more selective than the wash of old school sets.

P

Guybrush

Dittohead
Hello. :eek:

Jeanne: You have to make sure the image is at most 80x80 in size. Most people resize pictures in editors (like MS Paint), but you could also try finding one that is already that small. Here is a google search on ‘dog’ which only shows small pictures:

dog

Jaie Miller

Hi

Great website tis the dissencus. Loads of info for which one is greatful.

I'm 19 years old, opened an outlet in N.London. Rebel Music. CDs, DVDs, Clothing, (new era hats t-shirts etc.) Few dubstep bits, hip hop, house, Indie. Internet cafe. Its rather spectacular, if you live in town you should come see.

Last edited:
J

johnny_yen

greetings from Atlanta. I'm coming from the Joyce-McLuhan-McKenna-Theall cluster... hopefully I can offer something to these discussions. Long-time reader of Hyperstition, K-Punk, etc. Not sure why it took so long to register, but glad to be a part of this cult/community :)

MusicRocka

Headphones Blearind
hello to all

Hey everyone just thought ill introduce myself
my name is sam i love music, and i think anybody who doesnt should be locked up and made to understand what its all about. Personally i think there is only two types of music
1)GOOD
2)BAD

But if you ask wat are my favorites i would say trip-hop downtempo minamel etc etc
if your still wondering look me up on soulseek user name is the same here im always looking for new tunes so if someone thinks they have something worthy send me a msg or somthing.
Apart from music i enjoy anything life has to throw at me.
look foward to speaking to everyone looks like a great forum.

fishe

This seems a good thread for a first post :)

I'm still wondering what goes on here...why this forum exists? It seems to cover a lot of topics, hard to pin down. I'm liking what I see though!

Guybrush

Dittohead
This seems a good thread for a first post :)

I'm still wondering what goes on here...why this forum exists? It seems to cover a lot of topics, hard to pin down. I'm liking what I see though!

098765.jpg

Hola!

Pulchritude

Erm, Hi. I'm new and, having read through some threads, I'm quite intimidated by most of the posters on this board. I'm a 17 year-old female and I don't have any particularly interesting anecdotes to share. I think that the massive grime and dubstep threads are great, though.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Erm, Hi. I'm new and, having read through some threads, I'm quite intimidated by most of the posters on this board. I'm a 17 year-old female and I don't have any particularly interesting anecdotes to share. I think that the massive grime and dubstep threads are great, though.

Never mind all that, you've got an awesome username.
I think it's one of those words that sounds like it should mean the exact opposite of what it actually means. :)

Anderai

Hi everyone...

I've already got a post on the 'Dubucation' thread over in 'Music' and hadn't noticed this hello thread either!

I've been visiting Dissensus for about a year now (after reading about it on blissblog) but only registered a few days ago. I reckon I read stuff on here just about everyday. Mainly for the music threads but I do check out the other sections as well. My main musical concerns are electronic music in general (from '70's electronics to dubstep) and oldskool 'ardkore/jungle in particular but I love most other stuff as well.

I'm also on Last.fm with the same username......

Pulchritude

Never mind all that, you've got an awesome username.
I think it's one of those words that sounds like it should mean the exact opposite of what it actually means. :)

Ha, thanks! You're right, 'pulchritude' would probably be better suited to describing a feeling of nausea, or something.

There doesn't seem to be much mention of last.fm profiles on other threads, so I'll just post the link for mine here: http://www.last.fm/user/universelles