The Big Hello Thread

john eden

male pale and stale
redcrescent said:
John Eden? Uncarved? If so, my thanks for your last posts on rocksteady as the ultimate holy grail / charity shop vinyl attitudes. Spot on.
Oh, and for that top class roots 'n dancehall mix grievous angel put up a while ago.

I am that one. :D

Thanks! Hoping to do more of everything, ah, soonish...

ooh... just checked your blog also - some good stuff there. Have added a comment which might help you track down an elusive tune...

(and I get post 23 on this thread, heh).

Last edited:

Tim

For the last twelve months or so my interest in music and the discourse around it has been fired by the blogosphere. A lot of the members already subscribed to this site deserve props for their work. I'm excited for the future of this site.

lush

I feel honoured to be in such esteemed blog company. I usually end up saying something stupid so I'll stop typing before I do.

redcrescent

john eden said:
I am that one. :D

Thanks! Hoping to do more of everything, ah, soonish...

ooh... just checked your blog also - some good stuff there. Have added a comment which might help you track down an elusive tune...

(and I get post 23 on this thread, heh).

Thank you, John. That's the one! You're welcome round anytime on my badly neglected blog.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Christ. This is all I need.

Fuck.

Here I am, working too late already on this damn project, stuck out in the grim central nervous system of the smoke, and I make a REALLY BAD DECISION.

I, against all my better judgement, read WOEBOT.

And I discover that my two favourite blogs / nodes-in-the-discourse-machine have come together -- in the most sexual manner possible -- to create a multi-user, multiple-partner, offspring. They have, as a particular phrase has it, been conjoined in blessedness.

Well that's all I fucking need. Yet another forum to divert my time, energy and inspiration too. Of course, I have to join, no matter what the personal cost. I just can't keep my hands out of the cookie jar.

But I'll tell you one -- no, two -- things, though. First, there's no way I'm reading K-Punk tonight or all hell will no doubt break loose. Quite possibly in a good way, but I have an appointment with a red hot Eden, some bashment sevens, and a big block of stoosh to keep.

And second, if anyone gives my friends here a conspicuously poisonous hard time, I and many others here will give you a slap.

BTW, UKD is not an anachronism, but it is a place where you can win browny points for the most facetious use of the word "cunt", which can only be a good thing.

paul "grievous angel / shards, fragments & totems" meme