dissensus attachments

xero

was minusone
can't seem to upload more than 39.1k without getting an error - some of the pictures uploades in various threads look bigger - is there a way around?

Woebot

minusone said:
can't seem to upload more than 39.1k without getting an error - some of the pictures uploades in various threads look bigger - is there a way around?

er. i'll try and make the size bigger. i guess if uploads get too large i'll run out of server space (scratches head)

the best way to post images is prolly to link to your own webspace. i've a folder at woebot i use:
http;//www.woebot.com/images/dissensus/

you know how to post pix with code right?

xero

was minusone
WOEBOT said:
you know how to post pix with code right?

presuming it's an html tag but that's about it :confused:

no worries if the server space is a prob - I'll just keep crunching the jpeg down til it fits

Woebot

minusone said:
presuming it's an html tag but that's about it :confused:

no worries if the server space is a prob - I'll just keep crunching the jpeg down til it fits

ive put the limit up to (i think 10,000k) the size limit pixels wise is something like 620x240

hope this helps minus one.

i got sent a copy of the sylvester record vis cdandlp.com and if it wasnt a fucking instrumental version (doh!) no indication anywhere of course. i reason that when i get hold of the vocal version i can perform a monster edit and stretch it out to half an hour :)

xero

was minusone
WOEBOT said:
ive put the limit up to (i think 10,000k) the size limit pixels wise is something like 620x240

hope this helps minus one.

i got sent a copy of the sylvester record vis cdandlp.com and if it wasnt a fucking instrumental version (doh!) no indication anywhere of course. i reason that when i get hold of the vocal version i can perform a monster edit and stretch it out to half an hour :)

cheers matt, there was a copy on gemm a few days ago might still be there but that instrumental sounds quite interesting anyway!