version

One of the subjects of debate is whether it's just objectifying women or commenting on it. Garfield's a creep from the off, there's a lot of nudity, shots of arses, but it's happening against a backdrop of elite society, people trying to break into Hollywood, exploitation etc and the protagonist's never really played for sympathy. He's just the shambles who stumbles into it all.

Reactions: sus

version

He was Spider-Man at one point.

andrew-garfield-the-amazing-spider-man.jpg

version

There are people irl trying to get to the specific coordinates mentioned at one point in the film. It's on the side of a mountain or something.

brjyip2b6oa51.jpg

luka

I was reading the first bit of the illiad Apple of Discord this morning so I am going to assume the 3 women are the three goddesses Athena Aphrodite and the other one

IdleRich

IdleRich
One of the subjects of debate is whether it's just objectifying women or commenting on it. Garfield's a creep from the off, there's a lot of nudity, shots of arses, but it's happening against a backdrop of elite society, people trying to break into Hollywood, exploitation etc and the protagonist's never really played for sympathy. He's just the shambles who stumbles into it all.
Cake and eating I reckon