what ails you?

martin

----
I'm not showing it off on a forum! People used to get burnt at the stake for one of these just a couple of hundred years ago

only if they were girlies....you'd have probably gotten the gift of a goblet from the king. Or something. I assumed you were making it up anyway...boys' nipples are just the most pointless things ever anyway - trust you to have an added dose of pointlessness! Humans are the most maladapted animal....

There was a kid at my school who had two extra thumbs, but he got them removed. I always though that was silly - just think of the piano career he could have had. As it was he ended up playing trombone, which frankly someone with no fingers at all could play. Pah.

martin

----
No lie, but it's tiny, my sister's got a third one in the same place too. There is actually a very good point to males having them, which I suspect you'd know if you'd pursued a degree in biology, instead of stuffing your loaf with the demented scribblings of 'thinkers' whose theories can only lead to discontent and dissatisfaction with one's lot! It's because, in the bronze age, we used them to catch fish

00002447.jpg

Martin's patented 'third-nipple fishin' technique eventually let him down.

dsp13

GAMEBWOY
I have a mild "tremor"...(shakey man) most of the time it's unnoticable but it is agravated by caffeine, nicotine, lack of sleep, lack of food etc so if I drink loads of coffee and or chainsmoke I shake like a junkie or an alcoholic going through withdrawals... can be quite embarrasing around the office or trying to carry a cup of coffee to the table at a cafe after a big night on the piss... positive side effects? I'm good at doing fast micro scratches on a turntable? no..just made that one up :mad:

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm absolutely fine but reading the stuff above reminds me that I have a friend who developed a strange growth on top of his (bald) head. When he went to the doctor they told him that it was the same material as a nipple, that basically he had grown a nipple on his head. They cut it off but he still has a scar.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Having said that I'm fine...
I play in a football team and one of the guys sent an email round with the lineup for the next game but everyone listed with joke names. He'd put me down as "Twitch" and when I asked him why he quickly sent an email back going "sorry mate, that was out of order". What was out of order? "Taking the mickey out of your twitch". So maybe there is something wrong with me that I didn't even know about.

craner

Beast of Burden
Fucking hell! I just found out that my blood pressure is 141 / 95 which is HIGH!!

This means I have to give up all the things I like or have a stroke.

bruno

est malade
but you could also give up everything you like and get run over by a car or whatever. enjoy that bacon while you can oliver!

craner

Beast of Burden
I'm only 28. What'll it be like when I'm 48? If I make it.

This is bad fucking news. I'm hypertense!!!