Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: what ails you?

Jesus Christ, please don't mention the "C" word!!!

My throat, for well over a year. Must be an allergy, I'm trying to get an appointment atm...

Only time it's cleared up a bit was when I went to Lisbon last year.

Maybe you need to activate and align your throat chakra. Sounds psychosomatic to me. I'll see if I can find some good advice online.

I've had a cold. Sort of recovering now. Much reduced snot production and flow and less of that didfuse sense of menace and disquiet. Reading a book.

Quote Originally Posted by craner View Post
    Now I've got a fucking veruka. I must have picked it up at the pool. What's the best thing to do? Cut it out with a knife?
    Craners got a veruka.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

terrible skin aggravated by obsessive skin drying showering/bathing + chronic low level sinus fuckery (fuckin disgusting phlegm). terrible sleep schedule

You're all vegans, no doubt. Your frail bodies are consuming themselves for want of proper nutrition. This is why you fall prey to every passing ailment and environmental insult. You probably cannot (or find yourselves tragically unable to) breed.

I'm 45 and fit as a fucking fiddle - glowing skin, bulging biceps, a fair ripple of abs, matinal priapism, the lot. Incredible reaction time - like just now, a pack of black peppercorns fell from a top shelf and, like a cat with hands, I grabbed the fucker JUST LIKE THAT, before it even realised it was falling.

Cos all I eat is meat and bastard eggs. Maybe a handful of blueberries in double cream in front of Eastenders. And lots of red wine. All washed down with an icy cold shower.

You lot could learn a lot from me. I'm like a health guru now.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Pics needed
    I'm not a narcissist nor do I need your validation. Also, this isn't instagram.
    You've got to put your own work in, it would be wrong to shoot for my example. It could be limiting for you or dispiriting. Hard to call either way.
    I believe you're a fair bit younger than me. I only started down this road 3 years ago. Imagine what you could do with time on your side.

I've already blocked Mr Tea today for insolence, so watch it.

I had it for ages, though, on the bottom of my foot. I was so stupid that I didn't know what to do about it. I brought this gel from Boots which I gleefully applied, but that just seemed to make the veruca turn white and expand. One night I was so drunk and half-crazed, I tried to dig it out with a pair of scissors. I woke up with a howling hangover, lying next to a pair of blood-stained scissors and surrounded by bits of dead veruca. It was still there, though, on the bottom of my foot, but now inside a big crater with walls of dead flesh cells. It started to infect my mind, which was already a little unbalanced at that point, so that I imagined two possibilities: 1) that the veruca would carry on growing until I was walking around on a big veruca-shaped stump rather than a left foot, like those feral pigeons you see in Soho Square or 2) it wasn't even a veruca but a slow-burning ebola strain that was going to swallow my entire foot and maybe my leg, torso, face, everything.
    One of my more vivid posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    looool!
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

im no vegan i just eat like a gremlin. could definitely use more protein in m diet but also perhaps more Colorful Produce

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    I'm not a narcissist nor do I need your validation. Also, this isn't instagram.
    You've got to put your own work in, it would be wrong to shoot for my example. It could be limiting for you or dispiriting. Hard to call either way.
    I believe you're a fair bit younger than me. I only started down this road 3 years ago. Imagine what you could do with time on your side.

Imagine if cats did have hands. What a world that would be.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to baboon2004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by baboon2004 View Post
    Imagine if cats did have hands. What a world that would be.
    If you were famous I'd screencap that and tweet it with a tag for the Accidental Partridge account.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Intentionality is such a fragile thing.

I thought you had forsaken us to become an Instagram star. Welcome back.