what ails you?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
My throat, for well over a year. Must be an allergy, I'm trying to get an appointment atm...

Only time it's cleared up a bit was when I went to Lisbon last year.

luka

Maybe you need to activate and align your throat chakra. Sounds psychosomatic to me. I'll see if I can find some good advice online.

I've had a cold. Sort of recovering now. Much reduced snot production and flow and less of that didfuse sense of menace and disquiet. Reading a book.

other_life

bioconfused
terrible skin aggravated by obsessive skin drying showering/bathing + chronic low level sinus fuckery (fuckin disgusting phlegm). terrible sleep schedule

You're all vegans, no doubt. Your frail bodies are consuming themselves for want of proper nutrition. This is why you fall prey to every passing ailment and environmental insult. You probably cannot (or find yourselves tragically unable to) breed.

I'm 45 and fit as a fucking fiddle - glowing skin, bulging biceps, a fair ripple of abs, matinal priapism, the lot. Incredible reaction time - like just now, a pack of black peppercorns fell from a top shelf and, like a cat with hands, I grabbed the fucker JUST LIKE THAT, before it even realised it was falling.

Cos all I eat is meat and bastard eggs. Maybe a handful of blueberries in double cream in front of Eastenders. And lots of red wine. All washed down with an icy cold shower.

You lot could learn a lot from me. I'm like a health guru now.

Pics needed

I'm not a narcissist nor do I need your validation. Also, this isn't instagram.
You've got to put your own work in, it would be wrong to shoot for my example. It could be limiting for you or dispiriting. Hard to call either way.
I believe you're a fair bit younger than me. I only started down this road 3 years ago. Imagine what you could do with time on your side.🔫

I've already blocked Mr Tea today for insolence, so watch it.

craner

Beast of Burden
I had it for ages, though, on the bottom of my foot. I was so stupid that I didn't know what to do about it. I brought this gel from Boots which I gleefully applied, but that just seemed to make the veruca turn white and expand. One night I was so drunk and half-crazed, I tried to dig it out with a pair of scissors. I woke up with a howling hangover, lying next to a pair of blood-stained scissors and surrounded by bits of dead veruca. It was still there, though, on the bottom of my foot, but now inside a big crater with walls of dead flesh cells. It started to infect my mind, which was already a little unbalanced at that point, so that I imagined two possibilities: 1) that the veruca would carry on growing until I was walking around on a big veruca-shaped stump rather than a left foot, like those feral pigeons you see in Soho Square or 2) it wasn't even a veruca but a slow-burning ebola strain that was going to swallow my entire foot and maybe my leg, torso, face, everything.

One of my more vivid posts.

other_life

bioconfused
im no vegan i just eat like a gremlin. could definitely use more protein in m diet but also perhaps more Colorful Produce

luka

I'm not a narcissist nor do I need your validation. Also, this isn't instagram.
You've got to put your own work in, it would be wrong to shoot for my example. It could be limiting for you or dispiriting. Hard to call either way.
I believe you're a fair bit younger than me. I only started down this road 3 years ago. Imagine what you could do with time on your side.🔫

I've already blocked Mr Tea today for insolence, so watch it.

🔫

im no vegan i just eat like a gremlin. could definitely use more protein in m diet but also perhaps more Colorful Produce

I would advise avoiding all plant produce. It's like sandpapering your arsepipe, an epithelial catastrophe. And you don't want that, do you? DO YOU?

With a meat and eggs diet, voiding is more akin to the stately descent of an ocean liner down the slipway into the Clyde. A long way from the brutal calving of an iceberg into the Arctic ocean that is vegan shiteing.

No one talks about this

craner

Beast of Burden
Another Craner classic, yesterday.

After a worrying lunch hour furiously googling, I was forced to break the bad news to my girlfriend.

"I think I've got prostate cancer."

"OK. Why do you think you've got prostate cancer?"

"Well, I've been peeing lots."

"Have you? How much?"

"Well, mostly after drinking tea. I need to go straight away."

"Just after drinking tea?"

"Well, uh...yes."

"OK."

"So I'd probably better to go the hospital, then?"

"You know that tea is a diuretic, right?"

"A what?

"A diuretic. It makes you pee quickly."

"Does it?"

"Yes."

"Oh. So I haven't got prostate cancer?"

"No."

Just sharing in case anybody else finds themselves in the same position. You might not need a scan.