Hot Old Skool Babes

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I love how women's bodies looked in the '60s too, you just don't see women like that any more in films, fashion shoots or whatever. It's a shame.

bruno

est malade
there are some not unhealthy-looking women in film today, recent bond girls come to mind, or the girl in sleeping beauty, it's not that uncommon. there are also examples of (physically) unattractive women in 60s and 70s images, i think one tends to be forgiving or have a selective memory but they are there as well.

rubberdingyrapids

claudia cardinale

claudia-cardinale.jpg

i think the 60s/70s are def my favourite period for actresses. probably a lot to do with how they did their make up too but i love womens hair styles from that era.

craner

Beast of Burden
In the last two weeks I've developed a massive crush on Liz Fraser from the Carry On films and I'm Alright Jack. Esoteric, Old Skool lusting.

craner

Beast of Burden
I have no intention of apologising for this. You obviously have an odd mental picture of rugby players, Liz was very pretty in her day, devastating eyes with the classic 50s hourglass. Also, I am that rare type: the congenital leftie who fancies women regardless of political persausion. Sometimes, even, opposites attract. I always enjoy the example of James Carville and Mary Matalin. I would be a classic honeytrap victim.

luka

A lefty!!!!!!! Wtf you are the most extreme right wing zealot I have ever happened upon.

craner

Beast of Burden
Scrum V:

q5fmxertnkh6mfe6.jpg

You would not have done well during the Rococo era, CJ. All those curves and bumps!