there are no accidents
changed my mind

THIS is the woman for me:

B00000C2NH.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

As%20kup.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
luka said:
oh my god! who is the woman with the horn?

it's embarrasing... I should know who it is... Ive seen the picture in many places... wait... could it be... a young Alice???

who ever it is... doesn't she look just perfect? she's an 11 if there ever was one.

a night with her would involve going to the best jazz clubs, good conversations, laughing all the way home, and incredible, mind-blowing sex.

why oh why was I born so late!? DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bruno

est malade
confucius said:
it's embarrasing... I should know who it is... Ive seen the picture in many places... wait... could it be... a young Alice???
she's chet baker's girlfriend, i think..

bruno

est malade
Monica_Vitti.jpg

HuppertAnonyme.jpg

1.jpg

monica vitti, 1962
isabelle huppert, no date
soraya esfandiary bakhtiari, 1953

Last edited:

Ness Rowlah

Norwegian Wood
AG-100.jpg

Ava Gardner, hellraiser extraordinaire - I've got Lee Server's bio on Mitchum
and the reviews have been good on his Ava Gardner one as well -
http://www.literaryreview.co.uk/McLynn_04_06.html

Ava loved to shock people with crude outbursts and crude deeds. Among the latter, her favourite exploit was urinating in public in hotel lobbies (a taste she shared with other female performers, like Edith Piaf and Rachel Roberts).
Among the former, her best-known bon mot came when a reporter asked her what she saw in a 119-pound weakling like Sinatra. Referring to the crooner's notorious physical endowment, she coolly replied: 'Well, I'll tell you - nineteen pounds is cock.'

Last edited:

Guybrush

Dittohead
Owen’s apposite observation upthread, ‘something went horribly wrong with the attractiveness of the celebrated, presumably sometime in the 1980s...’, makes me want to elucidate the excruciating mundaneness of today’s male celebrities. Watch in horror!

01_main.jpg

Capitale.JPG

robbie_williams_milano_large.jpg

wood-elijah-photo-xl-elijah-wood-6234513.jpg

Jude_Law_166837g.jpg

clive+owen.jpg

owen

good heavens, the fact robbie is the most stylish of those people is a shocking indictment

swears

preppy-kei
1989 counts as "old school", right?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>