Excellent new 9/11 video

Padraig

Banned
The FBI's lies, the Washington Post, Zacarias Moussaoui and the United States of Amnesia [via Qlipoth]

First, a historical note, courtesy of the Washington Post:

Six years before the Sept. 11 attacks, Philippine police took down an al Qaeda cell in Manila that, among other things, had been plotting to fly explosives-laden planes into the Pentagon -- and possibly some skyscrapers. The CIA knew about the plot, known as Operation Bojinka. So did the FBI. "We told the Americans about the plans to turn planes into flying bombs as far back as 1995," a Philippine inspector says.

Now, today's news, courtesy of the Washington Post:

FBI Knew al-Qaeda Pilots Training in U.S.

Agency Knew of Flight Training Before 9/11, Moussaoui Jury Told

By Timothy Dwyer and William Branigin
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, March 7, 2006; 12:57 PM

A top FBI expert on the al-Qaeda terrorist network testified in court today that the agency knew before the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that the group's leader, Osama bin Laden, had sent followers to an Oklahoma flight school to train as pilots and was interested in hijacking airplanes.

FBI agent Michael Anticev said investigators understood that bin Laden used the flight school in Norman, Okla., to train pilots to fly his own aircraft. He also acknowledged that the FBI knew before the Sept. 11 attacks that al-Qaeda was training pilots to hijack planes, but he said the agency believed the aim was to carry out conventional hijackings and fly the aircraft to other countries, rather than crash them into buildings.

Is this excuse even remotely plausible?

Do Popes shit in the woods?

Ex_sim2.jpg

MASCAL Mass Casualty Training Exercise, November 3, 2000

Two months before the attacks, Italian security officials had anticipated the possibility of planes hijacked by Muslim extremists attacking the G8 summit in Genoa (which George W. Bush had attended). The BBC reported:

Up to 20,000 police and military personnel are involved in the security operation. The huge force of officers and equipment which has been assembled to deal with unrest has been spurred on by a warning that supporters of Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden might attempt an air attack on some of the world leaders present.

Anti-aircraft missiles have been deployed at the airport, and naval vessels are patrolling the seas. "It looks like we're at war," said one resident inside the red zone, Attilio Cipollina. The summit has sparked massive media interest in Italy, with Wednesday's headlines dominated by the security alerts. La Repubblica also comments that this may be the last G8 summit as the pillars of international politics crumble under the pressure of globalisation.

What was the FBI up to while all this was going on? Here is some more very recent history, from Paul Thompson's Complete Timeline at the Center for Cooperative Research:

August 23-27, 2001: Minnesota FBI Agents Convinced Moussaoui Plans to Do Something with a Plane, Undermined by FBI Headquarters

In the wake of the French intelligence report (see August 22, 2001) on Zacarias Moussaoui, FBI agents in Minnesota are “in a frenzy” and “absolutely convinced he [is] planning to do something with a plane.” One agent writes notes speculating Moussaoui might “fly something into the World Trade Center.” [Newsweek, 5/20/02] Minnesota FBI agents become “desperate to search the computer lap top” and “conduct a more thorough search of his personal effects,” especially since Moussaoui acted as if he was hiding something important in the laptop when arrested. [Time, 5/27/02; Time, 5/21/02] They decide to apply for a search warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). “FISA allows the FBI to carry out wiretaps and searches that would otherwise be unconstitutional” because “the goal is to gather intelligence, not evidence.” [Washington Post, 11/4/01] Standards to get a warrant through FISA are so low that out of 10,000 requests over more than 20 years, not a single one was turned down. Previously, when the FBI did not have a strong enough case, it allegedly simply lied to FISA. In May 2002, the FISA court complained that the FBI had lied in at least 75 warrant cases during the Clinton administration, once even by the FBI director. [New York Times, 8/27/02] However, as FBI Agent Coleen Rowley later puts it, FBI headquarters “almost inexplicably, throw up roadblocks” and undermines their efforts. Headquarters personnel bring up “almost ridiculous questions in their apparent efforts to undermine the probable cause.” One Minneapolis agent's e-mail says FBI headquarters is “setting this up for failure.” That turns out to be correct. [Time, 5/21/02; Time, 5/27/02]

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
One of the biggest problem I have with conspiracy theories in general, and I would say the 9/11 theories are an excellent example of this, is that they tend to take no account of people's motives. Now the big figure missing in this discussion so far (at least I assume, I haven't read all the posts in detail) is bin Laden. Let's say, for the moment, that 9/11 really was allowed to happen by some shady department of the US govt., at the very least, or even orchestrated and carried out by government agencies. If you were bin Laden, what would you do - would you take credit for something that had been made easy for you, or even executed by someone else entirely? Or would you say "Hey, America, I had nothing to do with this! Your own governenment did this to you themselves. What do you make of that?". There'd have been national uproar and revolution! The only way to get out of this corner, as far as I can see, is to make bin Laden a stooge of the US - which brings me to another problem I have with conspiracy theories, namely that they arbitrarily 'high up'. For another example of this, see the ridiculous claims that the USSR said nothing about the 'faked' US moon landings (which the Soiviets would have known about, by radio telemetry) because it was bought off with, and I quote, "shipments of grain." Fucksake.

(On the point of two of the main objections lodged by supporters of 9/11 CTs: firstly, the towers collapsed straight down because that's how they were designed to collapse in the event of their destruction (imagine how much *more* destruction would have occurred if they'd collapsed sideways, i.e. onto nearby buildings) and secondly, I suspect no footage exists (or has been released) of the impact of the plane into the Pentagon because, if any were taken in the first place, it would probably show warplanes or missile emplacements desperately trying to shoot the plane down before it hit its intended target, which relatives of the deceased would probably not like very much, despite the fact that all on board were doomed anyway.)

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
Nwo illuminati world order Denmark

Sorry, I am here only because it seems that my messages about danish government or polices connections to satanism and killing people , is deleted from all danish forums I have used this far...

We have nice 'democracy' here...

So I send this to you only to save this...

I guess you can compare this to actions around 911 ...(original message was handling police shooting 4 people dead in denmark, and asking what justice ministry or polic e admministration has done with this matter. ):
---------------
<<<Vi skal vågne op
We must wake uip---

if this is what satanic religions do?
Satanisme må ikke dræbe mennesker igen...De havde deres satanisk politi- Gestapo- OG NU ER DET NOK!

hVAD LAVE R JUSTITSMINISTEREN OG pOLITICHEFER?
(What does justice ministry and police administration -bUSY DELETING MY MESSAGES ABOUT THEM?)
slette r mine indlæg om dem fra sol og avisen?

Jeg håber at Urban.dk kender ordet: ' YTRINGSFRIHED'!(i hope you know the expression:'Freedom of speech')

policsatanusutjpfn3.jpg

dasnskpolitijpm2xu9.jpg

links:
http://www.churchofsatan.com/home.html

espersen:
http://www.namebase.org/sources/fD.html

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:...rsen+schleimann+trilateral&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=9

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Trilateral_Members.htm

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:...rsen+schleimann+illuminati&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1

http://100777.com/node/1269

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/freeman.html

-----

mVH,BR

TORE TOIVICCO, menneskerettighedsaktivist, human rights activist, og stand up komiker
(..How many years we must wait for democracy and rights in Denmark...?)<<<

Last edited:

adruu

This Is It
i remember alot of stories about the days after 9/11, but there was this one nutjob, clearly out of his mind, walking up Broadway screaming "IF YOU HAVE A SQUARE SHAPED AURA YOU WILL BE SHOT IN THE HEAD BY FEDERAL POLICE!"

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
I reckon it's Bob Wilson messing around from beyond the grave.

Edit: Well actually this does look like a simple case of a guy under pressure flipping out on drugs.

Last edited:

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
One odd thing about this is that he does actually seem a lot healthier (well, slimmer) all of a sudden.

The story is that he's been doing a lot of skunk and psychedelics, but I'm not so sure about that.

It is interesting.

hucks

Your Message Here
I think it's really sad. He used to be quite an authority on all things spook-y, and now he's so easily discredited. Now, if I had any time at all for conspiracy theories...

And I can't quite figure out why Channel4 - even if it is More4 - dedicated a whole story to it.

luka

I think the bits the tweet was drawing attention to was
September 11
Big explosion
Plume of smoke

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
religion is by and large tributary/feudal ideology. So of course it gives up its own theological secret, namely that atheism is inherent to it.