Is the failure of New Labour tilting Britain to the Left or Right?

luka

im going to embark on a program of restoring your confidence and self-beleif by only saying positive uplifting things about you. you'll be walking on air in no time.

luka

no, that was before i made the resolution. i found myself saying nice things then i made the resolution.

luka

i hope everyone on the board will buy into my program and join me in giving you good energy and inspiration. cos we all need the best craner.

craner

Beast of Burden
Is it too early to announce my feeling that Trump is going to win a second term?

It probably is.

sufi

lala
Labour Live is coming to a park near us, https://www.labour.live/
sounds likely to be shit and and a further humiliation for corbyn, probably will piss it down too, just to add to the shame

might jump the fence anyhow as it's just around the corner, though they will probably be dragging locals in off the streets to try and fill the place up
Skipped this ... possibly might not have been quite as crap as billed, but poor Jez, really, he was so much greater before momentum

There was a street preacher in Wood Green at lunch time on about "oh he's returning, he'll redeem our sins etc" while the kids at the busstop are chanting "Ojeremycorbyn"

vimothy

yurp
interesting that altho framed in terms of new labour this turns out to have been quite an international phenomenon