American Power

luka

ha! as we were exchanging emails i was thinking, has craner read that yet?! i think the invented quote is the highlight.

you are inseperable from blair when it comes to america though, as you are well aware. thats not an argument against the argument, its a slur, but a true one!

luka

it just occured to me that this thread is too narrowly focussed. it only really addresses the 'war on terror'
what about spraying children with the pink brain fungus in peru becasue theres a bit of coco growing in the area? or fucking with new zealand and australian sheep farmers or european steel manufacturers, or making aid conditional on politcal support or blocking any number of treaties and ripping others up and all that global warming buisness
bring all those other things into the equation as well

luka

yes, you sad excuse for a political commentator.

i hate them, i think we should nuke the fuckers.

NUKE 'EM!

sufi

lala
don't be such a primadonna, dear olly ;)

personally NOLA has really knocked my perception of American Power i feel like i now realise that i'd assumed that the man was a lot more in control than in reality,

i feel like a bit of a sucka actually & i wish i paid more attention to xinhua instead of to the over-confident swaggering hawks...

droid

Forgot all about this thread.

Got some decent mileage out of Craner's Blairite credulity - since recanted of course.

luka

1. BEST GUESS Hillary has support that has nuclear weapons planted in New York, LA, DC and other major American cities, and if she really does go to jail, they will be set off. Now that it is being revealed that the Clinton foundation is in fact a 100 billion dollar scam, that witch could pay for anything, and to be frank, with Israel around I don't think she needs to pay anyone. See the report Nuclear Blackmail, YES, I believe Hillary is part of that power structure and that is most likely the reason why no one will touch her. There simply cannot be any other type of reason why America's intelligence agencies, which still have a few patriots, won't touch her.

2. Less probable guess, but it is, from how things are going, somewhat plausible: - If David Icke is correct about the reptilians, and they have decided mankind is going nowhere. They don't want us in space, they are afraid of us, which is why ever since nukes were set off, everything possible has been done to destroy science and education. The movie 2001, a space odyssey, was actually realistic and well calculated. We should have made it to Mars 15 years ago, and I doubt anyone ever will unless that achievement can be rendered irrelevant by programs of destruction that are already in place.

What would those programs to destroy us be?

1. First and foremost, the vaccination programs, which are clearly and obviously being used to destroy our children and future. Interesting it is that the trolls first response to someone against vaccines is to call them scientific illiterates, when in reality, those who are awake and understand science well are those who understand best exactly how the newly formulated vaccines destroy the children. The fact destruction via "vaccination" goes unabated with so many aware people out there to stop it is cold hard proof an enemy that seeks our total annihilation is running the power structure, and David Icke's lizard people are a pretty fine candidate. Only that type of race and society would want to see ours so firmly and completely annihilated. Why on earth would even the most pathetic low life among us seek that?

2. The continued destruction of our educational system, via evermore degraded teaching programs, with the latest being common core. Why on earth would even the most pathetic low life among us seek that? It makes more sense that something off planet is afraid of us having technology, and wants it obliterated.

3. The now near total destruction of our once fantastic printed libraries. We can't get them back and there is positively nothing on the web now that could match what was in a small town 1980's library, and I mean SMALL town, population 1,000. Forget the big city libraries, even the small town stuff is now dead. Why on earth would the most pathetic low life among us seek that? YOU GUESS YOUR OWN CONCLUSION, but it makes perfect sense to me that something off planet wants us wiped out.

And you could also go into GMO's, the climate change hoax, the moral depracation, and so many other things only an alien would want to smash us into oblivion, and I am not going to line item everything. The first three big ones paint a picture clearly enough.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. Either Hillary is backed by earth based forces that will nuke it all if any one of them is held to account, or Hillary is backed by "Reptilians" who seek our destruction. Could anyone possibly explain to me how such a piece of abhorrent malfunctioning trash that continually floats a raft of lies on an ocean of bullshit while murdering and robbing and selling out America could possibly still be in a high position in this nation? I'd like an explanation for that, - WHAT, you mean to tell me that absolutely everyone in the power structure, including those in the military want her to still be around enough to not bust her right this minute? I don't believe it, she is living free by riding on top of some sort of nuclear level threat against the nation, NO IFS OR BUTS.