youtube

swears

preppy-kei
GG allin on Jerry Springer.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Seriously.
I love the way GG Allin's ridiculous cartoon nihilism shocks the audience so much. There are so many hilarious moments, I must have watched this about seven times, it just cracks me up.

don_quixote

Trent End
swears said:
GG allin on Jerry Springer.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Seriously.
I love the way GG Allin's ridiculous cartoon nihilism shocks the audience so much. There are so many hilarious moments, I must have watched this about seven times, it just cracks me up.

i love how it totally backfires, liz mankowski becomes his last ever girlfriend and she tells his best mate about how she plans to marry him as he's dying of an overdose downstairs.

swears

preppy-kei
don_quixote said:
i love how it totally backfires, liz mankowski becomes his last ever girlfriend and she tells his best mate about how she plans to marry him as he's dying of an overdose downstairs.

lol Yeah, he was a pretty pathetic character.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
It was like a Brass Eye episode or something... shame they didn't have anyone on there to genuinely pick him up on what a ludicrously unthreatening (except in the most tiresomely literal way) presence he was, what an idiotic cliche of a cliche of a cliche... still pretty amusing...

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
GG Allin on springer is literally the funniest thing i've seen in months..!

'i dont believe in compassion'

The reactions he gets are pure gold...

im very sad to see the bbc pulling lots of clips off utube, like the radiophonic workshop.... i dream of a day were every single BBc1,2,3 and 4 drama and documentary is stored on one giant website!! A bit like those newspaper archives - here at uni we have every major newspaper[guardian,times,dailymail,sun,independant etc etc,] published in the last 10 years or so... very, very interesting stuff buried in there.