luka

According to Burke’s Peerage, all 44 U.S. presidents have carried the European royal bloodline into office. Thirty-four of those are genetic descendents from just one person. All of the Bushes, Obama, Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, and John Kerry can trace themselves back to none other than Vlad the Impaler, the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

luka

Strong has said that "we may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse." Again, largely, I agree. One teeny distinction between us: Strong is one of those in a position to effect its collapse.

Here's Strong, thinking dangerous thoughts aloud at the conclusion of an interview with WEST magazine in May, 1990 entitled "The Wizard of the Baca Grande":

Each year the World Economic Forum convenes in Davos, Switzerland. Over a thousand CEOs, prime ministers, finance ministers, and leading academics gather in February to attend meetings and set the economic agendas for the year ahead. What if a small group of these word leaders were to conclude that the principle risk to the earth comes from the actions of the rich countries? And if the world is to survive, those rich countries would have to sign an agreement reducing their impact on the environment. Will they do it? Will the rich countries agree to reduce their impact on the environment? Will they agree to save the earth?

The group's conclusion is "no." The rich countries won't do it. They won't change. So, in order to save the planet, the group decides: isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?

This group of world leaders form a secret society to bring about a world collapse. It's February. They're all at Davos. These aren't terrorists - they're world leaders. They have positioned themselves in the world's commodity and stock markets. They've engineered, using their access to stock exchanges, and computers, and gold supplies, a panic. Then they prevent the markets from closing. They jam the gears. They have mercenaries who hold the rest of the world leaders at Davros as hostage. The markets can't close. The rich countries...?

The journalist adds, "and Strong makes a slight motion with his fingers as if he were flicking a cigarette butt out of the window. I sat there spellbound.... He is, in fact, co-chairman of the Council of the World Economic Forum. He sits at the fulcrum of power. He is in a position to do it."

Many who have come to read between the lines of the official fable of 9/11 stop reading once they read of PNAC and The Grand Chessboard. I used to as well. But I've been persuaded that the deep truths of 9/11 run deeper, just as the planning and facilitation of the attacks are older than Dick Cheney's regency. And Strong's words strike me as making as compelling a case for self-indictment as PNAC's "new Pearl Harbor."

Certainly the neoconservatives are important players in the drama. (Lest we forget, Strong will now be advising Paul Wolfowitz in the latter's new role as President of the World Bank). But the neocons may themselves have been played, and too blinded by their imperial overreach to know they've become useful idiots of another agenda which will mean America's ruin. An agenda which intends to reboot the world.

I've said it before, but there's something about Luciferians that bears repeating: they think they're the good guys.

posted by Jeff Wells at 1:50 PM
1049 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're on the right track. I believe "Peak Oil" is another layer of the deception, too. Not that we haven't picked the "low hanging fruit" of hydrocarbon resources, we have. But further down, at somewhat greater cost, there is more, much more. So much more, in fact, that the revelation of its existence could decentralize the energy markets--thus decentralizing political and economic power.

That is the one thing the elites fear most.

Rebooting global society--very accurate. They need an overiding MYTHOLOGY upon which future generations can live out their existence never once glympsing that meglamaniachs are in control.
3:25 PM

john eden

male pale and stale
There's a good article analysing conspiracy theories in the new issue of Marxist journal Aufheben. I guess people won't stump up 4 quid for that but it reminded me of this great pamphlet called "How to overthrow the illuminati" which is a takedown of conspiracy theories in hip hop and black culture in the US:

https://libcom.org/library/how-overthrow-illuminati

luka

you have to learn the lessons of conspiracy culture, not just scold people that are into it. conspiracy culture has people interested in politics, engaged, libidinised. boring stuff cant do that so you have to make your 'take' as energising as illuminati stuff if you want to compete. daddy knows best wont cut it. ever.

john eden

male pale and stale
you have to learn the lessons of conspiracy culture, not just scold people that are into it. conspiracy culture has people interested in politics, engaged, libidinised. boring stuff cant do that so you have to make your 'take' as energising as illuminati stuff if you want to compete. daddy knows best wont cut it. ever.

Well I think that's what the pamphlet in that link is doing. But obviously that's pointless if people don't read it.

luka

ive read it twice now. both times you posted it i read it. its not my cup of tea. but then i actually beleive in a globalist agenda led by a group which you might as well call the illuminati (as a placeholder rather than literal descendents of an unbroken tradition dating back 100s of years) i dont think theyre all powerful, unopposed or completely unified on all things but i do think they exist.

john eden

male pale and stale
Lol I'd forgotten I'd posted it here before.

The question remains though: if we are ruled over by an unelected global elite - how do we get rid of them? And how would the tactics we used be different from other forms of radical social change?

luka

i am more or less am in agreement with you john but i dont look to conspiracy culture for political analysis personally. i find it interesting and illuminating(!) for other reasons.

luka

i look at it from a variety of angles. i mean, actual illuminati, putting into practice long terms goals like the elimination of cash from socity for example. actual conspiracy and conspiracists, for example, the ways in which so many of the names connected to iran-contra keep recurring anytime there's major state malfeasance, power held by finance and the secret services etc and then finally, for the light which it throws on the ways the mind and reality work, the high weirdness that, i assume, drew you to occultism in the 80s. the fun stuff in other words.

luka

i mean, i think people can compartmentalise. the mind doesnt have to be singularly fixated on global revolution. you can watch football and eat some lasagne and chips too. obviously there is a serious problem with the pollution of the information supply but that is as much to do with MSM as conspiracists call it, as it is to do with conspiracists themselves. it comes down to education. if people cant assess sources, in the information enivroment we have to today, it;ll cause problems and you can win an election, as trump did, without having any relationship to reality whatsoever

luka

but most people dont give a shit. most people dont feel involved in the state. most people feel shitted on by the state. huge problems none of which can be blamed on alex jones, or david icke or the protocols of the elders of zion.

john eden

male pale and stale
but most people dont give a shit. most people dont feel involved in the state. most people feel shitted on by the state. huge problems none of which can be blamed on alex jones, or david icke or the protocols of the elders of zion.

Fair enough if you are just in this for the poetic weirdness of it all but surely it's reaonsable to ask if the culture of conspiracy theories empowers people or makes them more passive? I'd argue the latter and I'd also argue that this disempowerment is exactly what has lead to Trump's victory.

luka

i didnt say i was just into it for the weridness. that was one of three reasons i gave. i also said the msm were more to blame for polluting the information supply than conspiracy websites, which are still relatively niche. i really dont think conspiracy culture is what stands between this soggy, cramped little island and glorious revolution. i dont think its remotely important in that regard.