luka

Clint Jackson
‏ @Clintakakk
18m18 minutes ago
Replying to @EsotericExposal

Thats not David Rothschild and Henry Kissinger is not in the back round. This is the pope meeting Holocaust survivors.
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like
New conversation
Leslie
‏ @Lslyyy2910
6m6 minutes ago

Your are right...it certainly did look like Kissinger and he is a player...but not him or a Rothschild. There is plenty of evidence on the murderous pedophile jesuit pope and red shields. We don’t need fake pic..ty

droid

So, another chemical attack, this time on a couple with no connection to Russia, and once again in a location that just so happens to be about 10km from one of the world's largest chemical weapons development, research and testing facilities.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Who says it was an attack? The victims sound like Mr and Mrs Nobody.

So, another chemical attack, this time on a couple with no connection to Russia, and once again in a location that just so happens to be about 10km from one of the world's largest chemical weapons development, research and testing facilities.

What's the implication of this bit, though? I mean, is Novichok a bit like cask-conditioned ale, in that it doesn't travel well and has to be served as fresh as possible?

Or just that your putative MoD conspirators are too lazy to carry out a false-flag attempted murder any further than a ten-minute drive from their workplace?

luka

members who have read this thread (23) say no more.
ps. mr tea is a cop. be civil to him. be friendly even
but never forget that he is a cop.

john eden

male pale and stale
So they sound like two nobodies to you?

With no lives, histories, hopes, aspirations, friends, families?

luka

mr tea is a cop but even so i think that's a malicious and deliberate misreading

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So they sound like two nobodies to you?

With no lives, histories, hopes, aspirations, friends, families?

Apparent nobodies from the POV of espionage and international and power politics, is what I mean. (I thought that was obvious. Of course they're somebodies to somebody.) This thing has only just happened so no-one really knows anything yet - my point was only that at present they don't seem to have a target profile like a defecting Russian ex-spy has, so it's conceivable that they came into contact with this material by accident after some of it was left behind during the Skripal poisoning. Then again, people who operate in that world often have multiple identities, so it could be that they were targeted for reasons that aren't yet clear.

Obviously I'm not suggesting that it doesn't matter that they've been poisoned, of course it does. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed off about being poisoned with a nerve agent, even by accident, and I'm not a spy, either (even if I am a cop).

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Wasn't it pretty close to the Glastonbury site? Maybe someone's testing the waters before a large scale attack.

Not that close, no.

Seems most likely at the moment to have been an accidental poisoning from some remnant of the original material.