pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
There's some conspiracy theory that "postmodernism" and all the stuff the Jordan Peterson-types rail against is actually an elaborate Russian destabilsation campaign which started decades ago. There's a video of some bloke claiming to be ex-KGB talking about it with hundreds of comments from right wingers saying how right he was.

Do you mean yuri bezmenov talking about ideological subversion? Interesting stuff if you ask me.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

he's always been loyal to the UAE so not one bit surprising! also he is not malamatiyya. all the melami stuff is in turkish and even i struggle to understand some of the words. was tryna tell patty that it's better to be despised than loved. only then can you break through all conditioning.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
People who talk about revolution and class struggle without referring explicitly to everyday life, without understanding what is subversive about love and what is positive in the refusal of constraints, such people have a corpse in their mouth. Raoul Vaneigem.

I wholly agree. however these days love is about integration, not the refusal of all constraints. love the absolute negative, the absolute in history constantly redefining itself, the human species as an active agent of history and the proletariat as the future protagonist. otherwise a parents love for a child can be (and often is) extremely toxic.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

there was also a good debunking of him here.

https://www.themaydan.com/2019/01/t...bayyah-shaykh-hamza-yusufs-political-thought/

It's essentially islamised calvinism, or even an outgrowth of old hukumdar as sovereign and not allah. this is why i protest vigorously to the khawarij being linked to isis. maybe they were viscious and blood thirsty, however we will never know as no extant khariji sources are available to us. It also seems that the refusal of all arbiters apart from the divine linked to later initiatives like the Zanj Rebellion, Sheikh bedreddin and esoteric ismailism such as that of Alamut.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't know what you mean? Not following yr reference sorry.

In general I think the Left needs to be more aware of emotion, love being an important one 'cos it makes people uncomfortable to talk about.

not particularly. in anatolia we say doğruyu söyleyen dokuz köyden kovulur. this is the most profound proverb on love and nothing else must be said hence. in fact a whole book could be written on just this one sentence.

in english this very simple sentence translates as: one who tells the truth will be excommunicated from nine villages.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There's some conspiracy theory that "postmodernism" and all the stuff the Jordan Peterson-types rail against is actually an elaborate Russian destabilsation campaign which started decades ago. There's a video of some bloke claiming to be ex-KGB talking about it with hundreds of comments from right wingers saying how right he was.

Whether there's any truth in that, the idea that objectivity is to be despised, subjectivity is everything and that everyone has their own narrative "truth" that is as good as anyone else's could hardly be serving Russian purposes in geopolitics any better than it is.

(The irony with Peterson is that a supposedly scientific academic saying that teenage boys get into trouble because they don't have enough male chaos dragon energy in their home lives is the very epitome of postmodernism, isn't it?)

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
western trad puts too much emphasis on love and not hypocrisy. i always respect the guy who downs a bottle of raki in front of his muhmin friend who prays 5 times a day and would never go near booze. love requires that to be segregated. however blame (not used as a tool of hate or self-recrimination) but as a tool to shock peoples complacency is underrated. I hope to piss on more police cars soon in front of tories.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
chaos and disorder in the land is always optimal conditions for the realisation of anarchy, not as a theoretical ivory tower novara media wank project but as in people really saying they cannot rule us in the old way anymore. let us do it. naturally the western left is eager to back any tin pot dictator or islamist faction because in the west they have no social base and must appeal to their less than 10000 base of malcontents and alienated bourgeois. it's a bit like the scratch orchestra coming to the realisation that noone came to their gigs.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
well sure the right can say shit is fucked up. they see the reactionary totality as the solution to decay of values.

the left on the other hand projects a reactionary totality outwards which they see the solution to in the political sphere and reeducation.

both are wrong.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
he's always been loyal to the UAE so not one bit surprising! also he is not malamatiyya. all the melami stuff is in turkish and even i struggle to understand some of the words. was tryna tell patty that it's better to be despised than loved. only then can you break through all conditioning.

Whyd you have to be so cryptic about it? Lol

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it's about developing an anti-sovereign spirituality or metaphysics. god is not a sovereign but the absolute negative. god is not the establisher of virtue on the throne but its originator and hence his knowledge is not of the particulars but of the universals. even using the pronoun he is by the by as god is not an entity that can be quantified. it's the concept of absolute negation, being in relation to total nothingness. hence the debate is irrelevant as to whether god exists or doesn't as god in religion is just the non-philosophical thought. philosophy abstracts it. and hence philosophy must be expropriated from the exploiting classes and ultimately annihilated. communism is the species wide ecstasy and dissolution of the self.

check this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheikh_Bedreddin

Last edited:

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Will do.

Just out of curiosity, what would the world look like if you had your way? After everything you believe should be annihilated was gone?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
why do people ask me this nonsensical question as if my ego is what counts at the end of the day? maybe a fit bird? i mean the whole point is to realise that there is not my way or your way. surely your copious intake of mushrooms should have made you realise this? we are all condensations of time sequences.

to assimilate the experience of ego death you have to discipline yourself into abandoning the individual subject and interfacing with the collective subject.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don't believe - belief is for doctrinists of a previous mode of production. either we are right or we are wrong. nothing else. We can of course be both. We can be wrong on the achievement of a classless society but correct in that this ultimately leads to the ruin of the contending classes and/or a new type of exploitation production relation.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Yeah of course there is no one way. I'm only asking you because you have a point of view I don't come across very often. And you're outspoken about it. I sometimes wonder how much of you is an act and you just like throwing spanners in the works. Which would be funny. You're an interesting fella, but sometimes hard to understand. At least for me. Didn't get too much schoolin', might have asbergers and am also a bit thick. You don't have to answer ofc.