Leo

if the rumors are true, there are lots of powerful people out there who would benefit from him not testifying or making a deal with prosecutors, the trial not going forward.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Was bound to happen eventually even though he was supposed to be on 24hr suicide watch with (hopefully) nothing in his cell that he could harm himself with. But man, this is fucken shit.

Leo

he already had one suicide attempt a few weeks ago, so prison officials were aware of the credible threat. how is it possible that he was left unattended and had the resources to kill himself?

someone looked the other way. was he talked into doing it? was it made to look like suicide?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Or he didn't and is being shipped off to a remote island as we speak. Who fucking knows. All we know is that all this shit seriously incriminates way too many of the elites for it to ever come to full fruition. There's plenty of testimonies from the girls involved which I would hope would be enough. But man, it looks like we're at the point where 'they' don't even care anymore. Rubbing it in our faces. I'm livid.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-biggest-bombshells-in-newly-unsealed-jeffrey-epstein-documents

Leo

Presumably his dead body is in the cell, so I think we can rule out an escape. This entire story has played out like a film or HBO series. A Hollywood ending (or is it...)

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
It's been reported that a body resembling Epstein was wheeled out of the facility and was headed to the hospital. I wouldn't underestimate anything at this point. Too much power involved.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Come on. He was murdered.

Or was a given a cyanide pill, or or or. The cause of death is claimed to be hanging. What cell for someone at high risk of suicide has anything to hook whatever on and for that matter has anything to hook onto it to use as a noose?

Asking questions about it only leads to madness at this point. It's so glaringly obvious that it's shady as fuck.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I don't know how any rational person can straight facedly think they have any clue about what's what anymore. In fact I find that more ridiculous than ignorant people blindly believing in something that at least makes sense. That tweet to me is just a typical convenient attempt at shutting down discourse. Avoiding having to think about something in depth, which is what the educated have been trained to do with most things. Doesn't the fact that so many things we would have written off as conspiracy not too long ago now coming out as not only true, but often way wilder than we imagined... isn't that enough to at least open you to more than the most logical ideas? I mean the fucking Royal family in on this shit? Its a conspiracy theorists wet dream. I'm sticking with don't underestimate the top powers of the world and how intricate and cryptic their shady behaviours can be. I think they have fun with it. And it would make sense. All that power and education, probably gets boring sometimes. They'll be laughing at everyone chasing their tail.

Last edited:

droid

That is in reference to a very specifically insane and ludicrous theory and the thinking behind it. The Q thing is a pathetic joke.

But what's the revelatory idea here exactly? That rich and powerful people do whatever they want, conspire to keep themselves rich and powerful and fuck everyone else? Astounding.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
That is in reference to a very specifically insane and ludicrous theory and the thinking behind it. The Q thing is a pathetic joke.

But what's the revelatory idea here exactly? That rich and powerful people do whatever they want, conspire to keep themselves rich and powerful and fuck everyone else? Astounding.

Maybe a member the British royal family, an ex president of the US and his wife, several other leaders of state and countless celebrities, all of which are revered and respected by vast swathes of people fucking children is no news to you. But idk, maybe if those swathes found out we'd have a different world on our hands. More discourse in general.

And while I'm neither pro or anti Q, how do you explain them predicting the time and date of mccain's death a month before it happened?

droid

Maybe a member the British royal family, an ex president of the US and his wife, several other leaders of state and countless celebrities, all of which are revered and respected by vast swathes of people fucking children is no news to you. But idk, maybe if those swathes found out we'd have a different world on our hands. More discourse in general.

Ever heard of Jimmy Saville & Thatcher's cover up of high level abuse in the 80s? This shit has been going on for years.

And while I'm neither pro or anti Q, how do you explain them predicting the time and date of mccain's death a month before it happened?

Really? First of all they didnt, and secondly, we're supposed to believe that Trump had a man who was dying of brain cancer executed for treason and the exact time and date of his death was arranged and leaked in advance, and this is all part of Trump's grand scheme to rid the world of high level paedophiles despite the fact that he is himself implicated in the same high level paedophile ring?

Its completely fucking absurd.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
The kneejerk reaction to deride and attack a belief that seems too far fetched is big a red flag. Its just like programming. Healthy discussion between two opposing sides is practically non existant these days. Not aimed at you, droid. But it just makes me wonder, the shit we already know, the shit thats documented is already crazy enough. Minds are being closed.

droid

Dont fall down the rabbit hole. The Q thing is a hyper-meta-conspiracy theory. Utterly baseless, endlessly contradictory, entirely unprovable and unverifiable in every respect. If you wanted to invent a conspiracy theory to see how far you could stretch the boundaries of credulity then this is what it would look like.

The 'conspiracy' is structural and simple. The rich and powerful will act with impunity and do whatever the fuck they want to become more rich and powerful - until we march them to the guillotine.