Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast

Thread: Why Conspiracy Theories?

Yes, absolutely - and all the people who, actively or passively, protected and enabled Bill Cosby, and Gary Glitter, and Jimmy Savile, and...

And not wishing to go all not-all-men on your comment, but apparently one of his favourite tactics was to set up a meeting involving a female assistant or secretary or whatever, to give an illusion of safety, who then disappeared after the intended victim showed up - but to your general point, yes, there must be tens if not hundreds of people in Hollywood who are to a greater or lesser degree complicit in Weinstein's crimes (perhaps including some actors or directors who might've had a bit more clout than a PA).
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

Exhaustingly, this has already gone into the phase where people are vetting accusers of their 'consistency' or scrutinizing victims for their reactions to this sort of situation, which becomes a weird crisis of who does and doesn't hit the checks of properly addressing this situation and thusly they can either somehow be blamed for their own moments of crisis or discredited by those who are looking to be skeptical. As always expectancy of the "Why So Long..." threads of argument place a sense of obligation on the powerless and not those who are the abusers of power. Even outside of sexual assault conspiracies in the realm of Hollywood, the reoccurring thread is that the skeptic always tries to sus out some sort of contradiction as a method of 'insincerity' to validate their disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

this is referenced in the comments and will be of particular interest to danny l
    I sincerely hope this post is a pisstake. Saying Dan should read a Putinite like Greenwald is like telling droid he should get woke about Iraq by reading Tony Blair.

I mean, we all know you love a wind-up, but at least put some effort in.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

youve missed the point but i suppose thats your role here

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    youve missed the point but i suppose thats your role here
    If I've misunderstood you it's because you wrote "will be of particular interest to" when what you should have put was "will thoroughly enrage/exasperate".

But it's academic anyway as Dan is too busy being a dad these days to spend much time on here, I haven't seen him post for ages.

Re that Weinstein affair: the Pizzagaters having a field day with this, Weinstein being a big donor to the Democrats in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by firefinga View Post
    Re that Weinstein affair: the Pizzagaters having a field day with this, Weinstein being a big donor to the Democrats in the past.
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...vey-weinstein/

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
    If I've misunderstood you it's because you wrote "will be of particular interest to" when what you should have put was "will thoroughly enrage/exasperate".

But it's academic anyway as Dan is too busy being a dad these days to spend much time on here, I haven't seen him post for ages.
    I have a look in every few days but you're right on both counts, I'm too knackered too engage fully, and I think Greenwald is a cunt. Don't know if he's right or wrong in this instances detailed in that article. Does strike me as a kind of answer version to all the anti-Russia stuff doing the rounds these days. Like this piece: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/11/o...iss/index.html

These guys' obsession with the Clintons is hilarious. I reckon if you asked them they'd probably blame Bill 'n Hill for the Hindenburg, the Titanic and the fall of Rome.

christopher hitchens was worse in terms of obsessive haterd. they're not as nice as you think they are btw . theyre operators.

OK well get back to us when you have something other than whataboutery and bizarre non-sequitors.

you cant be a cetrist dad if youre not a dad

14. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

But who here was posting Hitchens articles? I'm actually mystified as to what you're getting at.

https://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/201...as-sickle.html

this will explain it i think tea. also essential reading for all cocteau twins fans