pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I don't think trump is a paedo. Total creep? Yes. I have no idea about the whole picture with Q. Could all be for show, could be misinfo, could be so many things. All I know is that there have been several times they said something would happen at high levels of government and then they happened.

Posting a drop with "+++" in it and then minutes later trump posts a tweet with +++ in it.

Who knows tho man, maybe trump is in with the ruskies and this is all a ploy to keep people off the scent of other stuff. Could see this all coming from some Russian boardroom. Whatever. We will probably never know. I just don't think it's a pathetic joke. At least not the type I think you think it is.

Agreed on post #1060

Last edited:

droid

Q had stated on June 30 that “every dog has its day” and McCain died on National Dog Day. Yet more proof that the “death” was planned and that Q has inside knowledge that is highly accurate. Per the Zetas, McCain is not dead but at Gitmo.

Fucks sake. Foucault's pendulum wasn't supposed to be an instruction manual.

version

I guess the options are:

1) He killed himself, either for his own reasons or because he was threatened with something worse.
2) Somebody killed him or had him killed and made it look like suicide.
3) He isn't dead. He was apparently pronounced dead at the hospital so anything could have happened on the way there and he has the money and connections to fake his own death/disappear.

version

Or was a given a cyanide pill, or or or. The cause of death is claimed to be hanging. What cell for someone at high risk of suicide has anything to hook whatever on and for that matter has anything to hook onto it to use as a noose?

Asking questions about it only leads to madness at this point. It's so glaringly obvious that it's shady as fuck.

Apparently he wasn't on suicide watch. Whether that means he was never on it in the first place or that someone decided to take him off it I don't know but it looks suspect either way.

luka

That is in reference to a very specifically insane and ludicrous theory and the thinking behind it. The Q thing is a pathetic joke.

But what's the revelatory idea here exactly? That rich and powerful people do whatever they want, conspire to keep themselves rich and powerful and fuck everyone else? Astounding.

There is always this process of recuperation. What begins outside the circle of the permissable, as conspiracy theory, is integrated into 'always known' without the 'always known' ever being ruptured. Never so much as a flutter on its perfect surface.

What I will say is that patty your intuition circuits have been running ahead of your critical thinking circuits for months now and sooner or later you will have to settle accounts.

luka

What the conspiracy theorist gambles on, naively perhaps, is the singular horror, that this one revelation, which is so terrible, so unthinkable, so unspeakable, will be the one that brings the whole house of cards falling down.

version

I don't know how you're supposed to protect a prisoner like him in that sort of situation. The kind of people he was connected to can easily offer more money than most prison staff are going to see in their lifetime and they're not exactly gonna be fond of someone guilty of what Epstein was anyway so they're probably fairly easy to bribe. They'd also be very easy to blackmail if they'd ever done anything themselves like moving drugs in and out of the prison or taken bribes from others in the past.

Leo

we may never know for certain what happened, but it's probably no different from when South American drug lords miraculously escape from maximum security prisons. no one is that lucky, more likely an inside job.

Leo

this story is tailor-made made for conspiracy theories:

Epstein, early in his career, was a protégé of Donald Barr, the father of Attorney General Barr, who hired him to teach at New York’s prestigious Dalton School despite his lack of a college degree.

other_life

bioconfused
the internet feels like its been infantilised and our social space is shrinking and this process feels intentional and predatory. im thinking of search algorithm changes, the elsagate and tiktok shit, industry plants in music (how gay can king princess be, really?)... hit me w links/ideas/whether u feel same similar or im completely off. i know this steers somewhat into vigilant citizen territory?

luka

Provided people can be bothered to make an effort and not clog up a good communication channel with rubbish.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Minds are being closed.

But with respect I think your own mind isn't as open as you think it is. Or rather, I think you're being unduly skeptical in one direction and credulous in the other.

Consider: something like thirty women now have made allegations of harassment, groping and rape against Trump, and it's surely only a perfectly justified fear of an extremely powerful and ruthless man that's so far prevented more than four of them from making formal legal accusations. What do these women have to gain from these allegations? Money? You can't spend money if you're dead, and you can't enjoy it much if you're in constant fear for your life. Bear in mind we're talking about a man so vindictive and vengeful that he pulled out of the nuclear deal with Iran largely in order to piss on Obama's legacy because Obama had taken the piss out of Trump at a gala dinner using a clip from The Lion King. There is now a significantly elevated risk of nuclear war in the Middle East because of one man's reaction to a few barbed jokes and ten seconds of Disney. What do you think he might do to a woman accusing him of rape?

And that's the other aspect: it's not leftists or Democrats on conspiracy theory messageboards or shock-jock radio shows saying "Trump raped a 13-year-old" - it's an actual real woman saying "Trump raped me when I was 13".

Whereas the lurid rumours about the Clintons are not backed by anyone claiming to have been an actual victim, they've most certainly been started by die-hard Trump fans with an axe to grind and the only concrete accusation so far has been a complete washout (the ludicrous "Pizzagate" incident). Now I'm not here to sing the Clintons' praises, I mean they're both pretty sordid in their own way (and I'm aware there is an accusation of rape against Bill Clinton) but this picture of the two of them as a latter-day Vlad the Impaler and Elizabeth Bathory seems pretty far-fetched.

So you see my point about dismissing the Trump allegations as a conspiracy but saying "no smoke without fire" with regard to the Clintons?

version

Whereas the lurid rumours about the Clintons are not backed by anyone claiming to have been an actual victim, they've most certainly been started by die-hard Trump fans with an axe to grind and the only concrete accusation so far has been a complete washout (the ludicrous "Pizzagate" incident).

There are at least four women who've accused Bill Clinton of some form of misconduct. There was a big thing about it during the 2016 campaign because Trump tried to have them sat in the audience at one of the debates in order to intimidate Hillary and make a show of them confronting Bill.

Trump Planned Debate 'Stunt', Invited Bill Clinton Accusers to Rattle Hillary - https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2...-bill-clinton-accusers-rattle-hillary-n663481

Donald Trump’s campaign sought to intimidate Hillary Clinton by inviting women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse to sit in the family area close to the center of Sunday night’s presidential debate.

The four women planned to walk in the debate hall at the same time as the former president and confront him in front of a live television audience, according to sources close to the situation.

The plan was first reported by the Washington Post but was later confirmed by NBC News. It was thwarted moments before the event went on-air when the Commission on Presidential Debates intervened to prevent it, even threatening to get security to block the women.

The four — Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey and Kathy Shelton — eventually sat in the audience alongside other ticketed members.

luka

This, in my opinion, is why the Hilary stuff gets traction. People feel instinctively repulsed by a woman who stays with someone who is not merely a philanderer but a sexual predator of the highest order. And it's natural to ask what exactly is the nature of this pact? And into that space, (the open question, the mystery) all sorts of goblins and ghouls rush in.