Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: Why Conspiracy Theories?

Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    you cant be a cetrist dad if youre not a dad
    If 'centrist' in this context means someone who doesn't have any truck with either Glen Greenwald or Christopher Hitchens, then I'm basically OK with that.

There seems to be a lot of my-enemys-enemy false-dichotomy foolishness going on in this thread.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

tf has that got to do with the cocteau twins?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

Are you stoned? Maybe you should log off until you sober up a bit.
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

have you even read the article you moon unit

No I haven't, but you do realise the Cocteau Twins don't automatically become the official topic of conversation just because you mentioned them? That's not really how conversations work.

Alexander David Lee
    22 mins

He'll release classified files of a assassination that happened many many moons ago, but will he explain how the film changed from 4 people to 6 people in the automobile? (Mandela Effect) No he won't. You see..this is how it works, whatever is released in the mainstream is whatever is thought to be true by too many folks. Wtf? is history..really? isnt it really whatever someone else tells you to be so? moments must be experienced to know the truth, it's all about the point of view. Video can be changed, names, reasons, etc. Do yourself a favor and release all classified information on all things, from the military weapons testing that's happened since Roswell. and the Iran-Contra shit too. You know you damn scrubs are hiding it all. This is just a scrap of information relating to a single topic of the truth community. Why don't you release the classified 911 information while you are at it. bastards. I'm sure it's sitting in the same file cabinet, in the folder that's named "Shit we don't talk about cause of the $$$"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

"If political developments depended upon factual observations, false meanings would be discredited in time and a consensus upon valid ones would emerge, at least among informed and educated observers. That does not happen, even over long time periods. The characteristic of problems, leaders and enemies that makes them political, is precisely that controversy over their meanings is not resolved."
    MURRAY EDELMAN