Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I should probably clarify: the 'lurid rumours' I'm talking about involve an international occult-satanic child-procurement/rape/sacrifice ring. Bill Clinton is certainly a lecherous old goat but what seems bizarre is that the conspiracy-theory angle in the last few years has focussed more on his wife than on him - although maybe that's just for the obvious reason that it was Hillary who was running against Trump.

Still:
Hopzs2g.gif

Q's popularity doesn't seem to have suffered too much from the date coming and going when we were supposed to see a video showing Hillary Clinton cutting off a child's face. *chinrub emoji*

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This, in my opinion, is why the Hilary stuff gets traction. People feel instinctively repulsed by a woman who stays with someone who is not merely a philanderer but a sexual predator of the highest order. And it's natural to ask what exactly is the nature of this pact? And into that space, (the open question, the mystery) all sorts of goblins and ghouls rush in.

There is that, but bear in mind that the more extreme theories are popular among the sort of men who are repulsed by women full stop.

luka

The raven himself is hoarse
That croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan
Under my battlements. Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe topful
Of direst cruelty!

version

I've noticed this too. You get people on the left talking about Trump and Epstein then someone who supports Trump will appear saying "What about Bill Clinton?" thinking it's some Gotcha moment and everyone goes "Go after him too. Go after all of them" but when you flip it the other way the Trump supporters only ever want to talk about Clinton.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've noticed this too. You get people on the left talking about Trump and Epstein then someone who supports Trump will appear saying "What about Bill Clinton?" thinking it's some Gotcha moment and everyone goes "Go after him too. Go after all of them" but when you flip it the other way the Trump supporters only ever want to talk about Clinton.

Indeed:

clintonepstein.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think there's some truth to the idea that some famous couples are together as a business arrangement.

House of Cards was very good on this. Ironic that the actor playing the President had to quit the show as a result of sexual assault allegations...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
is there any proof this happened, or is it circulating because it sounds good and hey why not!

Do you mean is it true that the camera malfunctioned, or that the camera "malfunctioned", i.e. didn't malfunction?

Leo

Do you mean is it true that the camera malfunctioned, or that the camera "malfunctioned", i.e. didn't malfunction?

either, really. the former would be high-octane conspiracy theory fuel and the latter means there's a tape of what happens that's now locked away in a safe at Hillary's house. Or maybe George Soros' house, I forget.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's a smart move. He knows how to work his base. The Trumpjugend will see this as proof positive of every murky rumour about the Clintons they already believe. And any dirt than can be made to stick to them is a bit less that sticks to him.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
The 'conspiracy' is structural and simple. The rich and powerful will act with impunity and do whatever the fuck they want to become more rich and powerful - until we march them to the guillotine.

And also that, unsurprisingly, those who have singlemindedly sought out power (and those who were born into it), are obsessed with power itself, and that interest so often gets sexualised as predatory behaviour against the vulnerable. By which I mean, because of the way the world works, Epstein could have had as much sex as he wanted with beautiful adult women/men, but he chose to abuse underage girls.

Last edited:

Leo

And also that, unsurprisingly, those who have singlemindedly sought out power (and those who were born into it), are obsessed with power itself, and that interest so often gets sexualised as predatory behaviour against the vulnerable. By which I mean, because of the way the world works, Epstein could have had as much sex as he wanted with beautiful adult women/men, but he chose to abuse underage girls.

totally true. it's not a sex thing, it's a power thing.

Leo

I believe the theory is he worked for mossad, an asset, tasked with supplying them with pictures and video of powerful world leaders and titans of industry in compromising situations with underaged girls. the pix/vids are their version of kompromat, kept in safe keeping in the event mossad needs it in the future.