Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1333

Thread: Why Conspiracy Theories?

I was watching a clip of Eddie Murphy driving around with Jerry Seinfeld the other night and he said he was once in a restaurant with Sammy Davis Jr. when Sammy turned to him and said "You know Satan is as powerful as God."

1:34

I looked into it and apparently he was actually a member of the Church of Satan along with Jayne Mansfield.

Quote Originally Posted by version View Post
    I looked into it and apparently he was actually a member of the Church of Satan along with Jayne Mansfield.
    And (the woman known as) Taylor Swift, of course.

https://mashable.com/2016/09/10/tayl...y/?europe=true

taylor_satan.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post:

It's crazy how often this stuff happens.

Investigator at centre of Credit Suisse spying case committed suicide - lawyer - https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-cr...-idUKKBN1WG3IZ

I just finished the excellent Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs (sequel to the earlier Amnesia: The Dark Descent survival-horror game), full of heavily pig-based steampunkish body-horror. I noticed that the credit for the music used in the game's outro is for a group called Cameron Clegg and the Lardons. The game came out in 2013, two years before 'piggate' - did the developers know something the rest of us hadn't learned yet?
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

conspiracy classic

Don't make em like that no more eh
    Took a rest stop that wasn't on the schedule

Hillary now getting on the comspiracy train

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/polit...ot-vpx-crn.cnn

I love this thread

Whole country's gone stark raving mad Caligula levels of frothing insanity

10. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

This is why I've cut right down on reading and following the news. It's like having hundreds of pairs of hands trying to prise your brain apart and get inside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to version For This Useful Post:

Yeah I stopped too. Quite a while ago. When trump first got elected I was reading every day checking up all the time to make sure he hadn't nuked Western Samoa

Yeah, I just got burned out and there was so much misinformation out there that I didn't see what I was getting out of it and didn't want to contribute to furthering any of it, giving people clicks. Now I see the odd story, maybe read a few articles from time to time and just try to concentrate on other things.

Globalists Openly Admit To Population Control Agenda - And That's A Bad Sign...

Zero hedge is an interesting one isn't it. You never would have seen the conspiracy crowd back Bush, he was part of the NWO, everyone knew that, but with Trump conspiracy becomes politically partisan, maybe for the first time.* his wooing of Alex Jones being emblematic of that, and of course he owes conspiracists, is in their debt, as his rise to power owes so much to the birther stuff, Obama being some kind of Muslim infiltrator.

* I mean strictly in terms of party politics. Before trump anyone in power was automatically corrupt. There were no 'white hats'.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...thats-bad-sign

Tyler Durden.

Also note the Denver airport mural. There's a fascinating article about the airport here

https://vigilantcitizen.com/sinister...ional-airport/

The way Glenn Greenwald, a zero hedge favourite, has resituated himself in the wake of Snowden and the founding of the intercept is intriguing too. I'd love to know what Craner makes of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    I was more or less pissing cum.