firefinga

Re that Weinstein affair: the Pizzagaters having a field day with this, Weinstein being a big donor to the Democrats in the past.

DannyL

Wild Horses
If I've misunderstood you it's because you wrote "will be of particular interest to" when what you should have put was "will thoroughly enrage/exasperate".

But it's academic anyway as Dan is too busy being a dad these days to spend much time on here, I haven't seen him post for ages.

I have a look in every few days but you're right on both counts, I'm too knackered too engage fully, and I think Greenwald is a cunt. Don't know if he's right or wrong in this instances detailed in that article. Does strike me as a kind of answer version to all the anti-Russia stuff doing the rounds these days. Like this piece: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/11/...information-campaign-opinion-weiss/index.html

luka

christopher hitchens was worse in terms of obsessive haterd. they're not as nice as you think they are btw . theyre operators.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK well get back to us when you have something other than whataboutery and bizarre non-sequitors.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
But who here was posting Hitchens articles? I'm actually mystified as to what you're getting at.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you cant be a cetrist dad if youre not a dad

If 'centrist' in this context means someone who doesn't have any truck with either Glen Greenwald or Christopher Hitchens, then I'm basically OK with that.

There seems to be a lot of my-enemys-enemy false-dichotomy foolishness going on in this thread.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No I haven't, but you do realise the Cocteau Twins don't automatically become the official topic of conversation just because you mentioned them? That's not really how conversations work.

luka

Alexander David Lee
22 mins ·

He'll release classified files of a assassination that happened many many moons ago, but will he explain how the film changed from 4 people to 6 people in the automobile? (Mandela Effect) No he won't. You see..this is how it works, whatever is released in the mainstream is whatever is thought to be true by too many folks. Wtf? is history..really? isnt it really whatever someone else tells you to be so? moments must be experienced to know the truth, it's all about the point of view. Video can be changed, names, reasons, etc. Do yourself a favor and release all classified information on all things, from the military weapons testing that's happened since Roswell. and the Iran-Contra shit too. You know you damn scrubs are hiding it all. This is just a scrap of information relating to a single topic of the truth community. Why don't you release the classified 911 information while you are at it. bastards. I'm sure it's sitting in the same file cabinet, in the folder that's named "Shit we don't talk about cause of the $$$"