luka

I agree. I've met a lot of them but by no means all. Corpsey is the main one eluding me now that I've met droid.

sufi

lala

"That sounds more like a conspiracy theory." - Ancient white proverb

Writing off conspiracies is a (subliminal, maybe) tactic of the white patriarchy - Discuss, please,
(or better still, "disprove"!)

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Writing off conspiracies is a (subliminal, maybe) tactic of the white patriarchy - Discuss, please,
(or better still, "disprove"!)

Aren't many of the most widespread and pernicious conspiracy theories around today are explicitly white-supremacist and patriarchal? The 'cultural marxism' bugbear, which is a sort of 21st-century version of the Protocols, or the 'white genocide'/immigrant-replacement hysteria, for example. As version says, Trump himself is a glaring example of this tendency. The other day he was saying the noise of windmills caused cancer.

Last edited:

sufi

lala
Strawmans and appeals to Trumpism are par for the course though :crylarf:
as is condescending cod-psychoanalysis: "people just need to believe in something".
subtext: "...but I am cleverer than the muggles"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
No, I still don't see it. Are white people supposed to be particularly skeptical about, and dismissive of, conspiracy theories, or something?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And Thabo Mbeki's attempts to "decolonise" medicine killed a third of a million South Africans, nearly all of them poor and black. Of course, black people there (and elsewhere) have more reason than most to be suspicious of the medical establishment, given the well-known history of racist practice in medicine and the racist pseudoscience that was once common in academia (and still raises its ugly head now and then).

Despite this, likelihood of belief in harmful anti-vaxx nonsense in the USA correlates positively with income and education level, which means white kids are proportionally more likely to be unvaccinated than black kids.

This stuff happens everywhere, all over the world and among all cultures.

Last edited:

IdleRich

IdleRich
Wasn't it quaaludes that were pushed by the South African government?
Chemical name is methaqualone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

The South African program differed in its aims from the CBW programmes of many countries in that a major focus of the program was to develop non-lethal agents to help suppress internal dissent. This led to the investigation of unusual non-lethal agents, including illicit recreational drugs such as phencyclidine, MDMA, methaqualone and cocaine, as well as medicinal drugs such as diazepam, ketamine, suxamethonium and tubocurarine, as potential incapacitating agents. According to the testimony given by Wouter Basson to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, analogues of these compounds were prepared and studied, and both methaqualone and MDMA (along with the deliriant BZ) were manufactured in large quantities and successfully weaponised into a fine dust or aerosol form that could be released over a crowd as a potential riot control agent. Basson was later found to have also been selling large quantities of MDMA and methaqualone as tablets on the black market, but the amount manufactured was far larger than what was sold and the court accepted that at least some genuine weaponisation and testing of these agents had been done.
Seems to be the only country where they are still getting high on this sixties throwback drug. From the videos I've seen that seems to be a bit of a pity...

IdleRich

IdleRich
I'm not totally sure. I think it was available there (legally) in the same form longer than it was anywhere else but eventually it was banned there too and they started making their own illegal version. It's coming back to me in fact - it's kinda weird actually - they swap illegally farmed abalone (which is a delicacy in China) for Chinese chemicals and cook it up in the back streets. Then they make pipes out of bottle necks stuffed with wire or something and crush up the tablets to smoke off that - it's so strong that half the time they just keel over...

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49048972

Carl Beech is a liar, fraudster and paedophile.

But for 18 months between 2014 and 2016, he was the star witness in a high-profile investigation into allegations of sexual abuse and murder, involving MPs, generals and senior figures in the intelligence services.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
I must admit this (no doubt famous) conspiracy theory had somehow passed me by:

"Stella, a 31-year-old special education teacher, was reported this week to be a supporter of the baseless “QAnon” conspiracy theory about Donald Trump battling a global cabal of elite liberal paedophiles."
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ublican-ilhan-omar-charged-felony-qanon-trump

I love that they had to clarify that it was baseless.

you just discovered Q? crazy stuff. impossible to know what to think really. e.g. they predicted john mccain's death to the exact time over a month prior to it happening.

Q predicted McCain’s death to the day, the hour, and the minute. After hinting on May 10 of a “death/funeral” escape and on June 18 of an “end near”, Q stated on July 25 at 18:28:35 ET that McCain would be “returning to headlines”. McCain obits state he died an exact month later on August 25 at 16:28 local time in Arizona. Q had stated on June 30 that “every dog has its day” and McCain died on National Dog Day. Yet more proof that the “death” was planned and that Q has inside knowledge that is highly accurate. Per the Zetas, McCain is not dead but at Gitmo.

http://robscholtemuseum.nl/indian-i...d-mccains-death-zetas-say-mccain-is-at-gitmo/

no idea what to make of that, but there it is. weird times.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
you just discovered Q? crazy stuff. impossible to know what to think really. e.g. they predicted john mccain's death to the exact time over a month prior to it happening.

no idea what to make of that, but there it is. weird times.

Yeah, so much crazy stuff in the world that that passed me by until today. The description in the article made me laugh out loud, before realising it was deadly serious....