Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iran and Aggressive Gliberal Posturing

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig
    You'd "prefer" if others conducted all the research for you?
    How tiresome it must be to have to actually support your arguments with some evidence... I'd forgotten that yours is the law that must be obeyed. Silly me.

Christ, you really are a total twat, aren't you? I didn't think it was possible for your behaviour to be any more childish than it has been in the past, but this last post has proved me wrong. You can be proud of that, if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Omaar
    How dare you assume what I am thinking, what my opinions on the current situation is with Iran beyond what I've said.

Well done, you've successfully alienated a number of people sympathetic to your POV.
    It's your assumptions that are the difficulty here: your "simple" [assumption: neutral, harmless, fair and reasonable] request for links/references/information was anything but simple - it was patronising and, yes, lazy. And its your "opinions on the current situation" which are disturbing and, yes, destructive.

I'm not here in search of "sympathy", some fantasy of Dissensus involvement as some kind of pomo New Agist ego-boosting "therapy," and your recourse here to an adolescent-existentialist use of cinematic terminology is telling ...

Quote Originally Posted by blunt
    How tiresome it must be to have to actually support your arguments with some evidence... I'd forgotten that yours is the law that must be obeyed. Silly me.

Christ, you really are a total twat, aren't you? I didn't think it was possible for your behaviour to be any more childish than it has been in the past, but this last post has proved me wrong. You can be proud of that, if nothing else.
    When we have the supreme pleasure of witnessing your arguments and your evidence, as opposed to the above reactionary economy of school-yard bile, then we might entertain you some more appropriate syllables.

I've been "presenting" arguments and evidence relating to this issue for the past few months on this forum, but passive-aggressive naifs like yourself have zero interest in same, just in vacuous, nihilist-schoolboy quips like the above ...

Now was there something on your mind about Iran, apart from your uncivilised attempt above to conveniently deflect the subject onto personal abuse, as the "civilised world" continues its civilised agenda of mass slaughter of non [civilised]-persons?

droid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Omaar
    Have you got a reference or a link? Cheers.
    Heres some audio of the speech:

Lecture: http://stream.publicbroadcasting.net...skg-502740.mp3

Q+A: http://stream.publicbroadcasting.net...skg-502758.mp3

Omaar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by droid
    Cheers Droid.