get off easts dick

jorge

Moody Boys, early jungle, Blapps posse, first Uk rave hop, you can go on

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QzF1bvvAgRk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tony Thorpe aka no smoke if I'm not mistaken. Total musical hero for me cos of this track

Perfect blend of dub/techno/rave and you can feel the pre-jungle murmors rumbling

Koro-koro is a masterpiece as well and some other good tunes on the international smoke signal album.

For me this moody boys track has aged badly tho

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...

Didn't luke tell you to reupload all that forgotten finchley grime?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah I looked and he was opining about "neoliberal poptimists". I was going to laugh but then I ruefully thought back to how I used to post on forums and thought I'm going to get hoisted by my own petard here.

Ya get me

Yeah I looked and he was opining about "neoliberal poptimists". I was going to laugh but then I ruefully thought back to how I used to post on forums and thought I'm going to get hoisted by my own petard here.

Ya get me

give us a taste of the old corpsey then

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...

Still waiting. Don't make me annihilate dalston. Noone can test Kurdish gangsters.