Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: get off easts dick

Default get off easts dick

why do all you blog heads rep east so hard but never south ends? always banging on about fassiole like nasty and rolldeep and your beloved ruff skwad but never check for real mans like so what or foreign format or southside soldiers or naa or grimey soldiers or full mack crew, obviously youre all over essentials cos of fassiole like 'one beat' davinche and that fat bastard bossman, some idjut was running his gums about south watching east mans, well that is some bullshit, mans like stigsman, killer, ashman, narsty, bruise boy, riddler, and l man are spitting some of the hardest lyrics in ldn right now whilst your cumming your knickers over trim dissing major ace haha, plus producers like kotti of foreign format and dj vigorous are building some deep melodic beats, so what if they havent got eski noises in. get to know or like lil ashes says "get air like nandos chicken".

Damn this could have been written in the U.S. Except, you know, replace "Roll Deep" w/ Dipset.

this is the best post i've seen anywhere, ever - especially for a debut entry. i have no idea what he's on about but it's brilliant all the same.

L-Man is good, he's a good MC. Some mad lyrics there- history/slavery stuff like a grimey Ras Kass.

The best "first post" I've ever seen on a message board was on the When Saturday Comes message board, where someone asked whether his fellow circumcised-men found it made sex unsatisfying. Letting it all hang out.
    Last edited by Diggedy Derek; 15-12-2004 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skull kid
    why do all you blog heads rep east so hard but never south ends? always banging on about fassiole like nasty and rolldeep and your beloved ruff skwad but never check for real mans like so what or foreign format or southside soldiers or naa or grimey soldiers or full mack crew, obviously youre all over essentials cos of fassiole like 'one beat' davinche and that fat bastard bossman, some idjut was running his gums about south watching east mans, well that is some bullshit, mans like stigsman, killer, ashman, narsty, bruise boy, riddler, and l man are spitting some of the hardest lyrics in ldn right now whilst your cumming your knickers over trim dissing major ace haha, plus producers like kotti of foreign format and dj vigorous are building some deep melodic beats, so what if they havent got eski noises in. get to know or like lil ashes says "get air like nandos chicken".
    what stations do they play on?
    i've only heard of narstie who did top boy and ashman but there are 2 of them aren't there?

the rest of em cut any tunes, have you got any audio links?

captain easychord Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mms
    what stations do they play on?
    i've only heard of narstie who did top boy and ashman but there are 2 of them aren't there?

the rest of em cut any tunes, have you got any audio links?
    i'm, feeling narstie and l-man, and all of NAA but as for the rest... wot stations do they go on?

you can't be serious about davinche, though right? he's big...

seen nephew, seen.

there's an interesting pirate around 99.0 fm. plays grime of an eve. "reppin" south. seem to rip off loads of lyrics though.

yo skull kid - audio please
    what you know about ips, we are the top boys in ips

Speaking of getting off the east's dick...Wonder if yo mama let you play that stuff

You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
    Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...

http://yousendit.com wants to host them

captain easychord Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ach!
    You forgot South Agents and Riddem Riders.

But don't forget North:
    Venom Crew, Gunja Fam/Rattle Pack, T.M.T, Total Package, Meridian, Combinations, Squadron Man Dem.

I have sets from most of those crews, if anyone wants to host them...
    i have some FTP space for hosting. wanna take care of it?

I've got some space too. Drop me a note if you like

15. The Following User Says Thank You to luka For This Useful Post:

South london:

centre of uk sound system culture in the 70's and 80's

invented fast chat

birthplace of uk rave with shoom et al.

birthplace of uk garage with matt jam lamont's residency at the elephant and castle

so solid crucial in the development of grime

road rap

uk drill

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sadmanbarty For This Useful Post: