things you have noticed.

zhao

there are no accidents
amazing%20sculptor%20palm%20coast%20a1a.JPG

Woebot

a man in a green bomber jacket driving a vintage silver shadow rolls royce listening to the housemartins

sufi

lala
While I was waiting for news about a new job i saw a heron flying over Brixton High St, what does that mean?
if it wasnt a heron it was a stork
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

dsp13

GAMEBWOY
a shirt in a second hand shop the other day that read "stop clubbing baby seals"... underneath it was a picture of seals and girls on a disco style dancefloor and under that "they stink of fish and they can't dance"

jd_

I watched a powerline showering explosions of sparks all over the street last night. The street was all wet and there was some sort of weird alarm going off. It was perfect.

D7_bohs

don_quixote said:
i didnt think it was so much in a tesco bag rather than in his rucksack, but yeah i've seen him. he just rides round and round and round and round the town centre every weekend.

and nah, he never goes up mill road as far as i know, he certainly prefers places where plenty of people will see him.

was in cambridge today - for he first time in nearly 20 years - and saw that guy within 10mins; feel like I was expecting him, after reading this last week

D7_bohs said:
was in cambridge today - for he first time in nearly 20 years - and saw that guy within 10mins; feel like I was expecting him, after reading this last week

Yes, I saw him today. You have to hand it to him though, he's always very clean shaven these days.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
a bloke on Marchmont Street in London last week as I was on my way to get fish and chips. he cycles past going, quite loudly, in a kinda barrow boy voice, 'getcha hairy arseholes'.

luka

a living toad on the pavement in Romford.

birds ganging up to chase a magpie in Stratford.

St. Nicholas church in Deptford with skull and crossbones gateposts.

sufi

lala
The Pecking Order

A Crow seeing off a Seagull from its prey: dead pigeon (probly died from eating KFC)

luka

yesterday i saw two thrushes chasing a crow in a churchyard.

when i was watching west hams fa cup final there was an east european man in the pub, armchair pulled up in front of the big screen shouting the few words he knew, repeatedly

go
go
go
go

free kick
free kick
free kick
free kick
free kick

jump
jump
jump

run
run#
run
run
run
run
run

that was pretty hilarious

nochexxx

harco pronting
HMGovt said:
There's a bloke who rides around Cambridge town centre with tinny, unidentifiable (possibly hardcore punk) music coming out of a tesco bag mounted on his handlebars. His right hand is always in the bag, twiddling. He's been doing this for at least three years and he's still doing it now.

This raises many questions: is it the same tesco bag? If not, how often does he invest in new one and why tesco? Does he play the same tape over and over again? What is he trying to tell us all? What sort of brainwrong results in this sort of cycopathic behaviour? Has anyone else seen or heard him?

yeah i've seen this guy many times (for at least 5 years), always on a saturday. have yet to hear hardcore punk though, always crap heavy metal.

SIZZLE

gasoline for haters
The first fly of spring in my apartment in Berlin has my cats literally beside themselves with excitement.

And: there is a line of toilet fixtures (seems like mostly the metal hardware) popular in this part of the world which shares my last name. Saw it for the first time in Belgium but they seem to be getting closer...