My plan to destroy Capitalism...

Status
Not open for further replies.

johneffay

Response to confucius

I'd need references to these 'FACTS' before I could even begin to take them seriously.

Just a couple of points:

confucius said:
FACT: all major diseases such as cancer did not exist before agriculture, when the diet of our species went from 5000 kinds of fresh, raw fruits and vegetables to 15 kinds, most of which cooked. it is becoming more and more accepted in the scientific community that our ancestors were disease free, stress free, and lived much longer lives than us.
Really, so why does the fossil record show that dinosaurs got cancer?

confucius said:
FACT: the extended families that our ancestors lived in had no division of labor (prolly because there wasn't much laborl), zero stratification, and no subjugation of any sort. heirarchical power came into being with language (at the same time as agriculture) - religion, politics, and art were one in shamanism, and the shaman was at once priest, king, and artist. thus the view that language and all art, music, poetry, etc., were invented with the advent of civilization to replace what we had lost - a psychic bond - total harmony with self, others, and environment.
Unless everybody was a shaman, I'm afraid that you already have division of labour. Anyway, I'd love to see some evidence for this, because the only way it could be true would be via the entire abolition of sexual difference. Perhaps you're talking about Plato's conjoined hermaphrodites...

Even if your points were all correct, so what? You can't seriously be suggesting that we have the capabilities to return to this utopia even if capitalism was destroyed.

luka

padraig my sweet, i love you too, especially when your face turns red and you start trembling with anger and indignation. it shows you care.

confucious, my cousin read a book which said cavemen didn't eat cooked food so we shouldn't either. he went on a raw food diet. he lost a huge amount of weight, mostly muscle, got very ill and wasn't able to do his job becasue it involved physical labour. that was just off raw food, imagine if he tried your juice diet! try it yourself, see if you can do manual labour for a week without eating properly. you need food for strength. anyone who does even a modicum of physical activity knows that just from experience.

• Haha
Reactions: sus
D

droid

Padraig said:
"Where are the ideas?" They're busily being dumbed-down, rubbished, ignored and ridiculed by this forum's resident anti-intellectual, narcissistic clowns, viz

Fluke-worm: "you're looking for 'productive thought' on dissensus?!! the mind boggles."

And, worse ...

"that was rude sherief. im insulted on his behalf. that post was a lot more entertaining than anything you#ve ever writ"

SHERIEF SHOULD HAVE YOUR FUCKING HIDE FOR THIS RECKLESS, PATHOLOGICAL SHITE.

IT IS NOW WELL PAST TIME YOU APOLOGISED, FUCKER, OR GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM ... YOU SMUG, RACIST LITTLE SHITE!!! AND SHAME ON THOSE OTHER POSTERS HERE WHO PRETEND TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY ...

You want me to EXPOSE you?

I hate to say it Padraig, but I don't think Lukas comments require moderation - if he wants to be 'anti-intellectual or 'narcissistic', as you put it, then thats up to him, anyones free to be as un-constructive as they wish, as long as they dont step over the line into personal abuse, slander or trolling.

Which brings me on to my second point - I dont think your response is acceptable, as it crosses these lines. I invite you to edit your post (before someone else does), and if you wish to pursue your animus against Luka then please do so in private. It would be nice to keep the illusion of civility here if nothing else...

[AND WHERE the fuck are the "mods" on this forum? Shootin' up? Given up? Run away?]

Keeping an close eye on you from now on! ;)

matt b

Indexing all opinion
Padraig said:

IT IS NOW WELL PAST TIME YOU APOLOGISED, FUCKER, OR GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM ... YOU SMUG, RACIST LITTLE SHITE!!! AND SHAME ON THOSE OTHER POSTERS HERE WHO PRETEND TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY ...

emboldened capitals: padraig you must be livid. you got any more random abuse to throw at people?

D

droid

luka said:
he's alright, i can look after myself. it makes me laugh.

Im sure you can - but its not about you, its about other users and newbies being intimidated by what they read here, and therefore less likely to post themselves, and about whether or not we want this place to become a forum where anyone who feels like it can spit out whatever abuse or vitriol that pops into their head.

The modding here is done with a relatively light touch - and theres a lot of leeway for people to express a whole range of opinions, but aggressive personal abuse is beyond the pale.

I just hope the tyrannical Woebot doesnt see this, or there'll be hell to pay! :D

luka

oh, yeah, i spose, give him a special dispensation to abuse me then and no one else.

luka

padrags greatest hits (i was bored)

So let's just stagnate as posturing adolescent laddies hereabouts for a momento and soundshite-summarise Chomsky contra Zizek for deindividualism-bollox riposte:

Beavis Chomsky: Democracy is so cool, dude, I can't get enough of it. Gimme MORE! And them others too!

Butthead Zizek: Huh? Then wha'bout capitalclysm, dude, doncha like to puke on it?

Beavis Chomsky: Wha? I said democracy Butthead. Your iPod's got way too many batteries, dude. Take it off and I'll puke on it, made in all them sweaty haunts in Chinatown.

Butthead Zizek: Beer and Pizza, Beavis. Beer and Pizza.

Beavis Chomsky: Now I really wanna puke - gimme that iPod!

Butthead Zizek: No, dude! Beer and Pizza. Democracy and capitalclysm. Ya can't have one widout the udder, and the more beer ya sozzle the more pizza ya donk. Geddit, dude?

Beavis Chomsky: Uh, how 'bout Beer and iPod, then, Butthead?

Butthead Zizek: Only if ya drink the beer and puke up the iPod, dude.

Beavis Chomsky: But I believe in American Beer, Butthead!

Butthead Zizek: Last refuge of the puker, dude ...

A forum nearly dead these past two years, and not the only one either ... but you're welcome to attempt a regeneration ...

Has your precious vanity been wounded, invaded?
everything in your post is just hilariously nice and blandy.
the insistently complacent, dull reality principle ("accept the way things are" and "nobody can do nothing bout' anthing" and "anyone who does is arrogant and belligerent") posts/threads hearabouts
Forrest Gump couldn't do better. And you pretend to imagine this will be spent on "spreading democracy" as opposed to its true function, escalating special forces terrorist operations aimed at stoking visceral sectarian conflict, all as a prelude to invasion?

Keep scoffing those freedom fries, joker ..

It's what's called 'Reason' ... [do you even have a clue what's being discussed here, cynical smartalec?].

.To those who might possibly have a dodgy interest in these matters, Mr Craner is a fully paid-up member of Labour Friends of Iraq, (Motto: "Building Support For The New Iraq"), established in 2004.
Interesting the company you choose to keep: a neo-con fascist itching via his racist propaganda to criminally invade Iran ...
But you're welcome to be pals with a psycho-creep ...

In your salivating, Pavlovian rush to engage in personal abuse, you not only bleakly demonstrate your inability to comprehend the points made, but you also - fatally - confirm them. And this is all you're doing ...

salivating psycho-creep
fascist racist itching salivating puke FUCK FUCKER FUCK

And this is all you're doing ...
you have yet to begin engaging in any actual discussion.
FUCKFUCKshite

Originally Posted by bassnation
was talking about you, not to you.

Then take your pathetic ravings off this forum and into private E-mail [was talking to you, not about you].
pathetic raving
I'm not here in search of "sympathy", some fantasy of Dissensus involvement as some kind of pomo New Agist ego-boosting "therapy," and your recourse here to an adolescent-existentialist use of cinematic terminology is telling ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassnation
like i said, i don't have the time to read twenty pages of densely typed adolescent gibberish.

But you've plenty of time to write it ...
and as will soon become apparent, many of the reflexively impotent posters here prefer to aggressively defend such impotence, dismissing those who confront it, or take a serious stance on any political issue, as "arrogant", as "belligerent" or as a "pseudo-troll". It is, of course, an impotent acting-out on their part, a false activity, of which the most succinct definition might be as follows: when I am frenetically active not to achieve something, but in order to prevent something from happening [like, uh, a proper debate etc]. Like obsessional neurotics, Dissensus' chronic fatalists are frantically active precisely in order to insure that something - that which really matters, the smooth functioning of the market, and their impotence in the face of - will not be disturbed ... Of course, its not just happening here.

densely typed adolescent gibberish.

I've been "presenting" arguments and evidence relating to this issue for the past few months on this forum, but passive-aggressive naifs like yourself have zero interest in same, just in vacuous, nihilist-schoolboy quips like the above ...

passive-aggressive naifs obsessional neurotics reflexively impotent posters chronic fatalists irrational, hysterical insistently complacent, dull

Not that you'll be protesting tomorrow or anything, just watching the fucking football on teevee [or "watching the shit", as

Slavoj Zizek concluded last night in his analysis of the obscene underside of The Screen in the CH4 doc The Pervert's Guide To Cinema].

ZizekZizekZizekZizek

You'd "prefer" if others conducted all the research for you? All too tired and emotional to doodle on google? Better, its yet another conspiracy theory and ya want to call my bluff?

You're not really interested in an answer, are you? Only in the absense of such ...
You've woken up from reality ... [and gone back to (fantasy) sleep again].

So keep consuming those smarties rather than knowing why ...

puker

It's your assumptions that are the difficulty here: your "simple" [assumption: neutral, harmless, fair and reasonable] request for links/references/information was anything but simple - it was patronising and, yes, lazy. And its your "opinions on the current situation" which are disturbing and, yes, destructive.

yes and yes

Is someone paying you to write this patronising, self-congratulatory shite?
When we have the supreme pleasure of witnessing your arguments and your evidence, as opposed to the above reactionary economy of school-yard bile, then we might entertain you some more appropriate syllables.

Something which you then proceed to do

salivating psycho-creep
fascist racist itching salivating puke
irrational, hysterical.inane
FUCK FUCKER FUCK

Oh roight, you're here confusing a satirical response to inane rhetoric and dogma with rhetoric and dogma, John.

Oh roiight. Maybe instead Creationism, Social Darwinism, and Flat Earth Theory are obviously preferable, being so easy to read and understand, and saying everything that's never been said more clearly.

Something which you then proceed to do, rejecting without the benefit of any real analysis Freud's Oedipus theory as simply "pathetic on many levels", resorting to bland acognitive behaviourist rhetoric ("observation, communication and expectation") to justify such a dismissal.

Oh roight

Your destructive nihilism here ("but so what?") is unfortunate, implying an irrational, hysterical "so what if our approach makes matters worse, at least we are doing something concrete, not just sitting around."

Well, your hopes have been dashed, in this instance. I don't intend responding to a post [borderpolice's] that has already condemned itself, but perhaps you need here yet another "easy" introduction to a different topic: elementary rhetoric and sophistry, and those who utilise it in the guise of insight ...YOU SMUG, RACIST LITTLE SHITE!!!

shiteshiteshiteshitepukepukepukepuke [ordinary discourse]

But to recap, given the level of amnesia and ideological displacement on display in this thread:

Before you've even started?
You're very easily frustrated, John [by ordinary discourse].
FUCKFUCKERFUCKSHITE

Oh roight

Finally, I don't propose, as you have done above, to engage in the otherwise ineluctable spectacle of disavowed personal abuse here,

viz., should we simply, axiomatically ask you to prove that "you're not a vacuous twat with a chip on your shoulder"?

That shouldn't prove too challenging, given that

As this is my one-hundredth post at this charming forum, I'm honoured, after some twenty years of posting at assorted forums, newsgroups, bulletin boards, websites [back then it was, in Europe, called "Eurocom"], to pay witness to the above poster manically thrusting himself forth into this thread with his oh-so-considered accusations of "quasi-trolling". This is indeed singular; however, I do recall a schizoid basket-case poster some years ago accusing everyone at the forum where he posted as a bunch of "vampiric trolls." So you're in good company, Mr Magnum "Blondie" Force.

"Where are the ideas?" They're busily being dumbed-down, rubbished, ignored and ridiculed by this forum's resident anti-intellectual, narcissistic clowns, viz

Fluke-worm: "you're looking for 'productive thought' on dissensus?!! the mind boggles."

And, worse ...

"that was rude sherief. im insulted on his behalf. that post was a lot more entertaining than anything you#ve ever writ"

IT IS NOW WELL PAST TIME YOU APOLOGISED, FUCKER, OR GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM ... YOU

SMUG, RACIST LITTLE SHITE!!! AND SHAME ON THOSE OTHER POSTERS HERE WHO PRETEND TO

TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY ...

You want me to EXPOSE you?

[AND WHERE the fuck are the "mods" on this forum? Shootin' up? Given up? Run away?]

Well. Enough of this sheeaat, yet already? take your pathetic ravings off this forum

Last edited:

Padraig

Banned
droid said:
I hate to say it Padraig, but I don't think Lukas comments require moderation - if he wants to be 'anti-intellectual or 'narcissistic', as you put it, then thats up to him, anyones free to be as un-constructive as they wish, as long as they dont step over the line into personal abuse, slander or trolling.

Which brings me on to my second point - I dont think your response is acceptable, as it crosses these lines. I invite you to edit your post (before someone else does), and if you wish to pursue your animus against Luka then please do so in private. It would be nice to keep the illusion of civility here if nothing else...

Keeping an close eye on you from now on! ;)

THIS psychotic, drug-pushing ("you should try them") fuck is a MODERATOR HERE?

Holy fuck!

IS it any wonder this forum is destroyed. IF the other mods can't get this twisted scumbag off the mod list, they should ALL be ashamed of themselves and take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for the demise of this ghettoised, hopelessly degenerate forum.

I defend myself against racist abuse by another smugonautic cunt on this forum and this sorry fuck THREATENS to "edit" my defence? Are you going to "edit" his still on-line abuse?

Listen you fuck, I'm going to be doing MUCH MORE than keeping a close eye on you from now on ... You imagine we don't know who you are?

Piss off pronto ... before you shit in your dubcrap pants, asshole ...

D

droid

kisskiss.gif

For someone so interested in psychoanalysis, it a wonder you havent noticed that youre in dire need of some yourself.
laugh.gif

PS: please point out the post in which Luka indulged in 'racist abuse' (a serious allegation IMO), and Ill have a look.

If you have an issue regarding my moderation (or lack therof), feel free to contact K-Punk or Woebot and make them aware of your complaint. Since youre now directing your unique brand of personal abuse at me, I'll let one of the other mods make a decision regarding your posts in this thread.

This is a real shame Padraig. Theres absolutely no need for any of this...

D

droid

For reference

woebot said:
Absolutely everyone is welcome to go there, and I mean EVERYONE, with the caveat that if people don't treat others with a certain amount of respect they will be unceremoniously struck off the register; the software's ability to trace people's IP addresses will mean they'll be unable to sidle in with another avatar. If there's anything I'm dreading it's this. Hopefully the thing will run peaceably by itself and I wont have to bother playing god, cos it's not about me. Enjoy.

http://www.woebot.com/movabletype/archives/000927.html

Padraig

Banned
"For someone so interested in psychoanalysis, it a wonder you havent noticed that youre in dire need of some yourself. "

You can't let up, can you?

I'M HERE CONFRONTING YOU FOR YOUR [and others] PERSISTENT ABUSE DIRECTED AT MY POSTS HERE, which are on-line for anyone to see. AND I WILL CONTINUE DOING SO UNTIL YOU EITHER FUCK OFF OR ACKNOWLEDGE SUCH ABUSE. GET IT? YET?

"PS: please point out the post in which Luka indulged in 'racist abuse' (a serious allegation IMO), and Ill have a look."

K-punk already drew attention to Luka's racism but you were too busy sniffing glue to bother noticing. The feigned concern here ("a serious allegation") is hilarious ...

"If you have an issue regarding my moderation (or lack therof), feel free to contact K-Punk or Woebot and make them aware of your complaint. Since youre now directing your unique brand of personal abuse at me, I'll let one of the other mods make a decision regarding your posts in this thread.

This is a real shame Padraig. Theres absolutely no need for any of this..."

It is YOU about whom a decision has to be urgently made, your pathetic status as a "mod", your pathologically abusive posts , along with those of your sick fratboys, since I started posting here.

THE SHAME IS ALL ON YOU. The tragedy here is YOU ...

Because I think you really need to properly comprehend here that once I get going on a case I never stop - until justice is FULLY achieved. You and that cunt Luka have been having a go at me these past few months and now it has become serious .... And frankly, both of you are too fucked up to even stand a chance ...

D84

Cripes! I was thinking about posting something constructive on this topic but jeez, boys, keep the abuse private.

Don't forget this is just a board - don't take it too personal - stick to the issues, not the distractions (eg. vendettas, etc).

Padraig, if you really give a stuff about someone's behaviour use the exclamation mark link at the top right-hand side (I think) of the offending post which will generate a private message for the moderators to check out that post. I recommend it and it helps avoid public embarrassment - eg. reacting aggressively in public due to a misinterpretation of a post (not that that might have happened here), or due to your having a bad day, trouble at home etc.

luka

padraig my precious, you have lost it. half the people here have met me on a personal level so throwing accusations like racist at me are hardly going to wash. you have now descended to issuing threats. what are you going to do, come to stratford with your gang to beat me up? ask mark k punk where i live if you like, he's been round my house. my identity is no secret, as i say,many people here have met me.

luka

Padraig said:
Listen you fuck, I'm going to be doing MUCH MORE than keeping a close eye on you from now on ... You imagine we don't know who you are?

Piss off pronto ... before you shit in your dubcrap pants, asshole ...

i might ask matthew ingram to ban both me and you. i'm not very good at letting things lie either. it'd probably be for the best.

Padraig

Banned
D84 said:
Cripes! I was thinking about posting something constructive on this topic but jeez, boys, keep the abuse private.

Don't forget this is just a board - don't take it too personal - stick to the issues, not the distractions (eg. vendettas, etc).

Padraig, if you really give a stuff about someone's behaviour use the exclamation mark link at the top right-hand side (I think) of the offending post which will generate a private message for the moderators to check out that post. I recommend it and it helps avoid public embarrassment - eg. reacting aggressively in public due to a misinterpretation of a post (not that that might have happened here), or due to your having a bad day, trouble at home etc.

Confronting these irresponsible little shits is the most constructive thing anyone can possibly do on this board, you patronising, ill-informed buffoon [you might at least try to educate yourself about what's actually going on here before making unwarranted, ignorant interventions that betray your passive aggressiveness]. And if you really knew anything about internet social psychology you'd understand that these jerks only post here because they hate their miserable lives. Now go back to your life, not forgetting that its "just a life," of course ...

luka

padraig ya big cissy, i've just asked matt to ban me for a month so i'm just using this last oppurtunity to tease you some more.
i heard you were 14 stone of pure lard, with greasy hair and a tinfoil hat. is this true? i heard once you masterbated so much in one session that you rubbed your cock raw, it was like a bleeding steak. can you confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.