best obscure Wikipedia pages?

swears

preppy-kei
There's a really annoying local indie band who hang out in my pub, so I marked their wiki for deletion and it's gone now. :) Try being a bit more notable, looosers!

scottdisco

rip this joint please
There's a really annoying local indie band who hang out in my pub, so I marked their wiki for deletion and it's gone now. :) Try being a bit more notable, looosers!

i like it swears, left of the field initiative!

i am also liking this baldly factual page, it does what it says on the tin. not much to it, granted, but i like my bald facts about Canadian specifications. (yes, really.)

Manitoba Provincial Road 283

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Absolutely mental. The level of inbreeding in that family is off the scale; the whole family had "hereditary weaknesses (not surprising given one of his great grandmothers was knwon as 'Joanna the Mad") and he was especially fucked and known for his "extensive physical, intellectual, and emotional disabilities" (not exactly the best qualities for an 18th century monarch). He didn't learn to talk until he was 4, to walk until he was 8 and his tongue was so disfigured and large that his speech could hardly be understood throughout his life.

Unreal but very interesting, give it a read if you've got time.