best obscure Wikipedia pages?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
trump has at least a half-dozen of these qualities.

But doesn't the almighty CONSTITUTION protect America from ever becoming a dictatorship? At least, that's what a great many Americans from across the political spectrum believe (is the impression I get, anyway). But how failsafe an anti-dictatorship protection device does the Constitution actually constitute, do you think?

Last edited:

Leo

But doesn't the almightY CONSTITUTION protect America from ever becoming a dictatorship? At least, that's what a great many Americans from across the political spectrum believe (is the impression I get, anyway). But how failsafe an anti-dictatorship protection device does the Constitution actually constitute, do you think?

not a political scholar so can't really say, tea. let's just say that when the majority in the house and senate are right-wing GOP and the supreme court is deadlocked 4-4, a trump presidency might not have all the intended checks and balances.

trza

has anyone mentioned the over-complete, over-written, and frequently edited wikipedia entries about professional wresting?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
At some point when I've got a spare afternoon, I'm going to start a campaign to get the British Lunchtime Pint officially recognized.

Let me know, I'd sign it in a second.

has anyone mentioned the over-complete, over-written, and frequently edited wikipedia entries about professional wresting?

Dunno, but I heard there are B-list Sonic The Hedgehog characters with Wikipedia pages longer than some countries.

But doesn't the almighty CONSTITUTION protect America from ever becoming a dictatorship? At least, that's what a great many Americans from across the political spectrum believe (is the impression I get, anyway). But how failsafe an anti-dictatorship protection device does the Constitution actually constitute, do you think?

Off thread but on topic, on the dangers of late-stage democracy
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/04/america-tyranny-donald-trump.html

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Reminds me of

2057685_bc4c553a.jpg