Where have the UFOs gone?

swears

preppy-kei
I never knew about that, incredible. It's a shame more pirate TV stations didn't pop up around the country.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I never knew about that, incredible. It's a shame more pirate TV stations didn't pop up around the country.

It was when TVs had UHF dials, so you turned a dial to get to the next station, like with a radio. The shock of turning the dial and seeing something 'other' coming through the noise has stayed with me to this day, it was just one of the most exciting things I've ever been witness to.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
That sounds really cool, would love to have seen it. I remember someone in the UK jamming the TV signal during 'The Word' once, or some such show.

Dusty

Tone deaf
That has to be the worst attempt at a hoax I've ever seen... it actually makes me angry at the amount of effort put into it, yet at the same time the utterly shoddy choice of faux alien font - why not just claim klingons sent it through a stargate to us and be done with it.

zhao

there are no accidents
even the aliens are sporting kanji chic... like dusty's icon and countless designers republic clones

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
even the aliens are sporting kanji chic... like dusty's icon

You know, that's just what I thought when I saw his avatar!

Tell me zhao, how often do you see non-Chinese people wearing tee-shirts with Chinese characters on them that say "I'm an ugly round-eyed twat", or words to that effect? Because I'd like to think that's what they say. :)

swears

preppy-kei
Everybody knows that alien writing looks like a vaguely eastern font with a few MS wingdings thrown in here and there.