Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have the UFOs gone?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDjigit View Post
    They've gone away with the Cold War. Maybe it was secret air force technology that is not being developed anymore (no funding?). Maybe it was the public's paranoia that ended.
    But public interest in UFOs peaked in the mid-nineties, a few years after the cold war ended...
    People imagine all kinds of crazy stuff, I read about a woman that became hysterical and crashed her car trying to escape from a point of white light that was following her, and no matter where she drove, or how fast, it was hovering above her in the sky.

It was the planet Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDjigit View Post
    They've gone away with the Cold War. Maybe it was secret air force technology that is not being developed anymore (no funding?). Maybe it was the public's paranoia that ended.
    Maybe 'they' perfected the tech. Got cloaking working proper like.

Maybe the space serpents ate them...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1484540&q=UFOs

I've just heard that the numbers of sightings have actually been increasing during the past few years?

http://mufon.com/

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

Parson Guest

they're invisible because they are in such a highly quantumized state that they have surpassed the visible light spectrum

however NASA has cameras that can see into the near UV spectrum and they show up plain as day on their cameras

this highly energetic state doubles as cloaking device but the primary function would be the ability to travel at high speeds without the problem of mass due to the mass being so highly energized it loses not only visual detection but mass too
    Last edited by Parson; 20-12-2006 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parson View Post
    they're invisible because they are in such a highly quantized state that they have surpassed the visible light spectrum

however NASA has cameras that can see into the near UV spectrum and they show up plain as day on their cameras

this highly energetic state doubles as cloaking device but the primary function would be the ability to travel at high speeds without the problem of mass due to the mass being so highly energized it loses not only visual detection but mass too
    What are you talking about? So a UV light bulb becomes lighter when it is switched on?

Absolute nonsense, Marshall.

Parson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HMGovt View Post
    What are you talking about? So a UV light bulb becomes lighter when it is switched on?

Absolute nonsense, Marshall.
    uv light is invisible

the only reason you see a light is because its colored to look purplish

you aren't making any sense

Parson Guest

oh you meant lighter as in mass.

there's a difference between emitting uv light and mass being energized to the point that it loses mass.

i watched a 3 hour dvd about the theoretical science behind it all and it is fascinating if you can stand the embarrassingly low production values

Evidence: The Case for NASA UFOs

i have a 1.5 gig avi vhs rip of this

Parson Guest

basically what is explained over 3 hours is how with enough energy, matter can exist in a highly quantumized state that doesn't have any mass.

if you look at the ufo videos of these fuckers zipping around they are doing maneuvers that would crush anything with mass.

anything with any amount of mass would also destroy itself if it approached light speed.

anyway, the reason it would be impossible is the tremendous amount of energy that would be required to attain this highly quantumized state. once there, it wouldnt require much to actually propel a craft.

what these guys are suggesting is that these ufos are powered by tiny black holes at their core.

the illustration on the front is depicting a "galaxy clock" which shows how black holes bend time, space, light, whatever into a spiral, as can be seen at the core of a galaxy, and is seen in the patterns flickering on the ufos that turn up on the NASA cams.

also the dropa stones had spirals, crop circles, etc.

lots of really cool information in vid tho

the most fascinating bits to me are:
    when the ufos SWARM (literally by the hundreds) a NASA experiment that was trying to draw energy from the earth's ionosphere, and it overloads and shuts off, followed by the swarm. CRAZY shit. all recorded by NASA

when a formation is seen developing over earth, where several UFOs form a huge ring, and then a final one descends down in a clear 3-d projection from space to earth, finds its position in the center, and the whole formation LIGHTS UP super bright.

check out the video
    Last edited by Parson; 20-12-2006 at 01:13 AM.

Parson Guest

also there are countless reports of people who have had close encounters experiencing massive damage to their retinas

its not pointed out in the video but it certainly supports the highly quantumized state theory
    Last edited by Parson; 19-12-2006 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parson View Post
    basically what is explained over 3 hours is how with enough energy, matter can exist in a highly quantized state that doesn't have any mass.
    Your definition of quantized and that used by physicists appear to diverge in all sorts of interesting ways.

I have seen all those videos of 'formations' and 'storms' by the way. Just space fluff, dude.
    Last edited by HMGovt; 19-12-2006 at 04:56 PM.

Parson Guest

Last edited by Parson; 19-12-2006 at 04:55 PM.

Parson Guest

this "space fluff" is recognized by NASA

they call these objects that are penetrating earth's atmosphere at a rate of thousands per day "house sized comets"

nasa recognizes them

what they can't explain is how they fly in formation, change trajectory, and escape earth's atmosphere.

they are also completely invisible on infrared

Parson Guest

"just space fluff"

jesus christ.

Parson Guest

i'm a very skeptical person btw. i am always encouraging my friends to read carl sagan books.

this video freaked me out. just watch it.