Where have the UFOs gone?

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
That "leaked" video linked in the Vice article of the UFO disappearing into the water has really confused me.

Maybe its got something to with the spurious origins but the resolution is fucking horrendous. Considering how ubiquitous HD/4K is now it's quite jarring to see potato footage

But it says the Pentagon confirmed veracity! Mad. Surely its only a matter of time before some bastard fires at one of these

Saw in some other interview with a guy that they're actually open to this shit being inter-dimensional :alien:

That "leaked" video linked in the Vice article of the UFO disappearing into the water has really confused me.

Maybe its got something to with the spurious origins but the resolution is fucking horrendous. Considering how ubiquitous HD/4K is now it's quite jarring to see potato footage

But it says the Pentagon confirmed veracity! Mad. Surely its only a matter of time before some bastard fires at one of these
That video was captured 2004, a time before time when Dissensus had yet to slither out of the swamp on its antic elbows.

Last edited:
Also, it was presumably at some distance, miles out from the ship and at sea level, with all kinds of image stabilization affecting the resolution.

It's real, as real as the discarnate entities that haunt the DMT noosphere.

Same, I assume it was several miles out from the ship, possibly thru cloud and at night.

But, there's rumour of footage of a big one rising out of the sea that is high resolution and scary. Not declassified or ever leaked.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
If you know where it was can you drop the link please

Well I did find it and, um... er..

It's Blink 182's Tom Delonge in conversation with Steve-O of Jackass fame.

Who is claiming that it is he who convinced the US government to go public with all the UFO stuff.

Several bags of salt required during viewing but it's kinda entertaining 🤷‍♂️:alien: