Where have the UFOs gone?

The Disclosure Project videos are great, very convincing indeed. Lot of deadpan spooks spilling the beans. ITV1 should broadcast in its entirety on Christmas Day at prime time.

Only problem, not very Christmasy.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
There is one irrefutable case of a military project being modeled on flying saucer technology - The vertical take off system from a Harrier Jump Jet.

It initially came from a device known as the Avrocar, a Canadian flying saucer that was built in 1954. There are two of these things in military museums to this day. I love the idea that it was just the Canadians all along...

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/mufonontario/avro/avrocar.html

P

Parson

the flying saucer thing is different though

americans thought the germans had em and the germans were workin hard at makin em and the americans were trying to make em and nobody was every very successful

they show that stuff on the history channel all the time

also fast forward to the hour, 38 min mark in that first disclosure vid

57 catalogged species
heinz57.jpg

might rip that brand off as well...

heinzdubstep5ly.gif

I think the disclosure project is just laying the foundations for future distraction of localised issues once the 'war on terror' loses traction...

...next it'll be, full gov't disclosure of aliens and they're all bad, demons even

only they look exactly like us so watch your neighbours closely and call the 'Dept of alien affairs' immediately upon suspicion...

...all your worst fears rolled into one convenient package

SATANIC ALIEN TERRORISTS !!!

:D

P

Parson

right now i'm thinking the aliens are pretty vulnerable to us actually

looks like we've caused all the crashes we've come across due to our high powered radar fucking them up when they're moving slowly

less retarded speculation and more disclosure project watching

P

Parson

ok the more i get into this disclosure project the more i begin to understand the secrecy

if infinite energy was readily available to every citizen of earth, there would be some pretty hectic anarchy

^^^lay off the crack eh ???...and go fool your neighbours with some crop circles instead

:D

if aliens crashed i'd put it down to pilot error than radar...

...and in terms of retarded speculation the disclosure project is full of it

do some research on 'infinite energy' and see where that is at...

...do you honestly believe your gov't is deliberately fucking over the middle east for oil if it has 'free energy' devices and alien technology provided by friendly 'greys' in its employ ???

did you also know that the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary...

...look that up as well ;)

forgat the eyeroll emote, just go

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT...NEXT

:p

it's funny, but i'd almost forgotten i was dubmugga in a previous incarnation...

...you should call me Legion, for I am many

MWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA*cough cough*HAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA

P

Parson

so did anybody else notice that dr steven greer is most likely gay with wife who knows he's gay

mms

sometimes
they say he talks to angels
tesla_2.gif

they call him out by his name

tesla is the daddy, did you know there are tesla enthusiast clubs all over the world, they meet up and fuck about with live electricity, it's immense what that guy created but he died poor.

i guess you've read the techgnosis book?

P

Parson

have not read

and althought new age mysticism is very much not my thing, that book does look a bit interestin

i didn't mean angels literally, but if i said he talks to aliens, the tesla (rock band) lyrics mighta been lost on ppl ;)

mms

sometimes
have not read

and althought new age mysticism is very much not my thing, that book does look a bit interestin

i didn't mean angels literally, but if i said he talks to aliens, the tesla (rock band) lyrics mighta been lost on ppl ;)

quite, tesla referred to himself as a 'meat machine', but he did believe he recieved radio signals from outer space.

the techgnosis book isnt new age mysticisim so don't worry, its more a potted history of a current, or a current that's attached itself to technology, very interesting.
http://techgnosis.com/techgnosis/techgnosis.html
aye link.

P

Parson

i would like to check out a book that accepts quite frankly that the disclosure project stuff is all real and then addresses the real world ramifications of infinite energy being available to everybody

greer touched on it by saying india and china would quickly become way dominant world powers over us

mms

sometimes
i would like to check out a book that accepts quite frankly that the disclosure project stuff is all real and then addresses the real world ramifications of infinite energy being available to everybody

greer touched on it by saying india and china would quickly become way dominant world powers over us

why would you like that, surely a book thast explores and checks out the information is more worthwhile than one thast validates your hopes?

P

Parson

i'm not talking about validating my hopes i'm just talking about adjusting perspective to include what we know about real alien technology in an attempt to better understand where we're headed

P

Parson

i mean i am all for the truth being exposed and we're all in agreement that people aren't going to lose their shit just because there's confirmation about life from outer space interacting with us on a regular basis

but i don't see a lot of discussion about the reality of free energy for all