Where have the UFOs gone?

zhao

there are no accidents
the plants in crop circles are supposedly not simply "crushed" but form new joints and knuckles where they bend -- as if they grew that way. many instences they appear in a matter of hours, in broad day light, and are so big that they would take teams of dozens of people weeks to finish.

haven't yet had time to watch the disclosure vids...

P

Parson

who's to stop dudes from making superhigh-powered handheld laser guns n shit like that when there is enough energy in every cubic inch of space to power the entire earth for a day that we can draw from freely

mms

sometimes
the plants in crop circles are supposedly not simply "crushed" but form new joints and knuckles where they bend -- as if they grew that way. many instences they appear in a matter of hours, in broad day light, and are so big that they would take teams of dozens of people weeks to finish.

haven't yet had time to watch the disclosure vids...

i know people that make them, very complex ones, they then write books about them to let people like you know how they did it, like the book i posted.

Last edited:

krankissey

mr. great
carl sagan was pretty close minded tho, he failed to recognize human potential and would find tesla's testamony as bullshit.

krankissey

mr. great
and yeah the "where have the ufo's gone" thing is kinda silly. theres tons of ufo reports every day, all over the place.

zhao

there are no accidents
i know people that make them, very complex ones, they then write books about them to let people like you know how they did it, like the book i posted.

maybe some are made by your buddies, maybe not all of them. maybe not the ones that would have required invisibility cloaks because they were made while a bunch of nut-jobs camped next to the field. maybe not the gigantic ones that appeared within several hours. maybe not the ones where the plants bend like they grew that way.

and how do these people manage to travel to thousands of places all over the earth and tirelessly make hundreds of these things all year round, year after year, and on top of that without getting caught?

krankissey

mr. great
to say that they are caught and the farmers do know about it is easy tho. i think the only things that count with this kind of stuff are things that can be counted as hard facts.

since crop circles are (at the very least) manufactured by man, it's hard to say that yes these are made by ufo's. especially since theres virtually no accounts of anybody ever seeing a ufo do it. ufos are seen doing all kinds of shit BUT make crop circles.

mms

sometimes
maybe some are made by your buddies, maybe not all of them. maybe not the ones that would have required invisibility cloaks because they were made while a bunch of nut-jobs camped next to the field. maybe not the gigantic ones that appeared within several hours. maybe not the ones where the plants bend like they grew that way.

and how do these people manage to travel to thousands of places all over the earth and tirelessly make hundreds of these things all year round, year after year, and on top of that without getting caught?

yes they have made them all over the world with or without farmers consent, and had to escape countries. lots of people are active in doing this and they travel miles to do them all over the world, its not the aliens. its people with ropes and a central pivot point, paranormal explanations can be dealt with very swiftly with facts.

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
crop circles are way more interesting than stealth fighter test flights

Weren't crop circles proved to be a complete hoax about 15 years ago? I remember BMW making them in the shape of their logo in an advertising campaign. They're easy to make if you know what you're doing.

zhao

there are no accidents
yeah hello kittie also did one. but I'm still not convinced that all of them can be explained.

just finished watching the Evidence vid. was wondering about the unidentified object in the guy's shirt collar? is it some kind of tie? or a microphone?

very informative, good connection between the sciences and section at the end about Dogon, Egypt, Stonehenge, etc.

it's all so clear to me now! the fish-gods have returned after their first recorded journey here 20,000 years ago! :slanted: :eek: :D

P

Parson

yeah the whole focus on water in the evidence video bothers me

they establish that its not water very clearly. the only reason the issue of water is brought up is because nasa's cover story is that they are comets

at the end you can see why he kept stickin with the water idea. its the least scientific thing about the vid

as for the black holes thing, i dunno. the way zero point energy is explained in the disclosure project doesn't seem to go along with all that spiraling galaxy clock stuff

zhao

there are no accidents
at the end you can see why he kept stickin with the water idea. its the least scientific thing about the vid

becareful what you say about the Elder God's habitat... you might regret it.

does anyone know of other over arching theories which tie together all of these disparate strands together?

king solomon was said to have contact with beings from the sky, and flew about on flying discs.

anyone read the Pale Fox? from amazon:
As for the question of Dogon cosmology as evidence of alien visitation... look not in "CONVERSATIONS WITH OGOTEMMELI," which contains nothing on the subject, but rather in "THE PALE FOX" (by Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen). This later work contains information about the star Sirius etc. etc.

photos of the Dogon, hundreds more here: http://www.dogon-lobi.ch/index_1024.htm

p46.jpg
dogon102sc.jpg
dogon120hy.jpg
dogon142gl.jpg
dogon010fe.jpg
dogon07a4er.jpg
dogonpeople6ap.jpg
dogonhouse9ss.jpg
i14.jpg

b01ogol.jpg

b22market.jpg

at32.jpg

IMG_4045.JPG

f33.jpg

dogonalbum.htm

IMG_4054.JPG

b44sangha.jpg

IMG_4034.JPG

a poet who has been working on an epic poem for more than 30 years, inspired by an Ocora recording of music from the Dogon (out of print, of COURSE):

Nathaniel Mackey

Last edited:
P

Parson

awesome.

from wiki:

Sirius_A_and_B_Hubble_photo.jpg

The image of Sirius A and Sirius B taken by Hubble Space Telescope. The white dwarf can be seen to the lower left

regarding dogon:

From 1931 to 1956, two French anthropologist Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen spent 25 years with the Dogon, during which time they were initiated into the tribe.[3] Griaule and Dieterlen reported that the Dogon appeared to know of the companions star, Sirius B, the rings of Saturn, and the Moons of Jupiter, which are usually considered invisible to the unaided eye

krankissey

mr. great
"The date of July 23 has special significance for Robert Anton Wilson. It was on July 23, 1973 that Wilson received a message from an extraterrestrial from the planet Sirius. Or maybe, he says, it was a 6-foot-tall white rabbit in County Kerry, Ireland. Or maybe he was just tripping on acid. (Wilson also notes that on July 23, 1973, Monica Lewinsky was born.)

Thirty years later, a giddy Mayor Emily Reilly officially declared July 23, 2003 as “Robert Anton Wilson Day” in the city of Santa Cruz."

R.A. Wilson's "cosmic trigger" has a good amount of his accounts w/ sirius and also goes over the history of contact ect.

mms

sometimes
are you saying that there are no real paranormal events taking place?

what does that have to do with the anything?

swears yes> people make them, but even if you tell people and explain to them how things are done, people will still want to believe in a far fetched unprovable, load of popycock, this is the nature of people.

Last edited: