Where have the UFOs gone?

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Like anything else, someone finds a way to make money out of the things people must believe in and like alot of these things, people work out ways to make alot of cash out of them by doing not really very much.:)

Good point. I for one would like a Disclosure Project t-shirt.

P

Parson

lets talk crops
336.jpg

P

Parson

crop circles are way more interesting than stealth fighter test flights

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
I don't think these have anything to do with UFOs. It's very interesting though, like rural graffiti. I liked this image of a 3D face, and an answer to the SETI message, very funny.

facearecibochil.jpg

The next year there was a picture of an alien holding up a morse code message banging on about world peace and global warming. I can't believe people take this stuff seriously. It's all a laugh I guess, but it's also a reason the entire UFO subject is laughed at.

P

Parson

the little bit i have read on these guys led me to believe that they are incapable of producing results like this:
uk1996ck.jpg

i'll look further into what can be proven to have been done by man though

P

Parson

anyway back to skepticism about area 51

its obviously where the government has secret test flights of planes like stealth bombers
of course people are going to see crazy shit flying around

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
The Disclousure Project are pretty sure there is something fishy going on at Area 51. I guess if there was anything fishy going on, that place would probably be implicated in some way. Some of the things caught on tape flying round out there perform some amazing/impossible manuvers, and look exactly like common or garden UFOs.

There are lots of secret bases all over the US, such as Mount Weather in Virginia, which is inside a granite mountain, said to be where Dick Cheney is skulking around when he's at 'an undisclosed location.'

So the story goes, just to the south of Area 51's Groom Lake facility is allegedly a smaller base cut into the mountains, hiodden from sateelites, with 9 hangars, and four underground levels, known as S4. That's where many have claimed recovered UFOs/alien bodies in jars are stored. A guy called Bob Lazar claims he worked there, although he was discredtied, he and a very weird guy called Dan Burisch, who says he was part of a secret project called Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) and has been working side by side with grey aliens there for years and bangs on a lot about 2012. Again, not a shred of proof, likely a load of rubbish.

Last edited:
P

Parson

i'm about an hour into the first part of the disclosure project video

that shit is crazy about the alien that got shot in tehran

P

Parson

one of the coolest things is how they are so interested in nukes

and shutting down the nukes

P

Parson

woah they just gave credit to nikola tesla for ufo technology awesome

P

Parson

Bill--Taylor.jpg

nikola tesla perceived the earth as a conductor of acoustical resonance

hmmm...cropcircles or stealth fighters

While crop circles are nice to look at, aesthetically they just don't come close to the beauty of the ultimate marriage of art, design, technology and functionality that is a stealth fighter...

stealthfighter.jpg

...it looks like a flying deaths head ala metalheadz logo eh ???

some say stealth technology is modelled on captured alien joyriders...

...I'd like to think alien ships are a step up again in design and beauty, maybe not so clunky looking and a bit more fluid

P

Parson

hmmm...cropcircles or stealth fighters

While crop circles are nice to look at, aesthetically they just don't come close to the beauty of the ultimate marriage of art, design, technology and functionality that is a stealth fighter...

stealthfighter.jpg

...it looks like a flying deaths head ala metalheadz logo eh ???

some say stealth technology is modelled on captured alien joyriders...

...I'd like to think alien ships are a step up again in design and beauty, maybe not so clunky looking and a bit more fluid

yeah stealth fighters are jet propelled and has nothing to do with alien propulsion

what they have done though is learn a lot about aliens with these things
one of the guy in the disclosure project will speak frankly about how the sr-71 blackbird was used extensively to track UFOs

P

Parson

also fast forward to the hour, 38 min mark in that first disclosure vid

57 catalogged species
heinz57.jpg

Last edited: