100 Years of DENIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

noel emits

a wonderful wooden reason
This has nothing to do with 'The Jews' or 'The Irish' - I mean I'm not being funny or nuffink but is there a tendency for 'Australasians' on international message boards to exhibit some weird kind of persecution or inferiority complex???? What's that all about? Do you feel excluded from world cultural affairs or something? Consider yourselves lucky ;)

Sorry, I'm just being a wind-up and making HUGE generalisations based on a very small sample of conspicuous loud-mouths.

It's not pretty is it.

jenks

thread death
Is that the best you could come up with Buick?

It seemed to take a long time for you to post a response to Eden and then it was a cut and paste job that my Y7s wouldn't have had the brass neck to submit for homework.

Very poor.

Your continued harrassment of Droid - accusations of all sorts solely because he is Irish is pretty shabby.

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Oh come on, this is an anti-racist ticking off from an Aussie. A bit like Peter Sutcliffe lecturing on womens' rights.

This quote is hilarious. Considering that many of the white-colonialists of Australia were, *cough,cough* IRISH CONVICTS! Heck our fantastic local sport Aussie Rules is a derivation a GAELIC FOOTBALL!

john eden

male pale and stale
This quote is hilarious. Considering that many of the white-colonialists of Australia were, *cough,cough* IRISH CONVICTS! Heck our fantastic local sport Aussie Rules is a derivation a GAELIC FOOTBALL!

You're just here for an argument, aren't you Buick6?

Please continue with your more amusing contributions to discussions about music.

And consider yourself warned. If you recommence chucking about unfounded accusations of racism, then I will ban you.

If you wish to add to this thread then please edit your post above, or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.