Minimal techno blowing up

I've never been able to figure out where it was. We had to get down there in a big freight elevator. It may have moved around, but thats all I recall.

It was cool and all, but the final frontier at club UK was just chaotic madness, and even harder music most weeks

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Were you at the Ocean in hackney for Jeff mills. That was much, much later 200x, but particularly good because of the space and sound in there

That was the night I finally 'got' what 4/4 was all about, having been a hardcore breaks head who poo pooed anything 4/4 up until then. The big screen projections of 2001 in combo with the red lighting and a crazy e made it unforgettable. The system was crazy, yeah. Never been a fan but I caught Squarepusher on the same system around the same time, and that was possibly one of the best sounding electronic gigs I've ever seen. Was him and his bass, a laptop and a rack of high end gear, prolly Eventide etc. Just mindblowing. Think they had it set up for surround too and he had breaks spraying all over the place.

Saw Mills a fair few times at SE1 too and always loved that for the vibe and venue.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've never been able to figure out where it was. We had to get down there in a big freight elevator. It may have moved around, but thats all I recall.

It was cool and all, but the final frontier at club UK was just chaotic madness, and even harder music most weeks
I think it moved around... dunno