Does anyone here use traktor dj studio?

ripley

I'll put a word in for Serato (Rane's version of Final Scratch). You still use vinyl, at least I do, although it does have an internal mixing capability. It doesn't map your tunes, you still have to beatmatch, and you have to bpm things yourself beforehand (but ltjbpm is pretty easy to use)

If I was to use the internal mixing I'd want to learn the keyboard shortcuts for it because the bits on the screen are tiny. But I have set things to loop internally if we are having technical problems with the turntables or something.

It syncs with itunes, so browsing is easy peasy. and it is so stable and easy to use.

It's affected my djing style for the better, and I still have the fun of playing with vinyl.

Freakaholic

not just an addiction
how long have you had the hercules?

ive seen it and thought about it, but heard that it doesnt last for shit, and has some other problems i cant remember.

polymorphic

Spatt Mendlove
how long have you had the hercules?

ive seen it and thought about it, but heard that it doesnt last for shit, and has some other problems i cant remember.

hmm, seen a few bits on the web slating them.

I've had mine a couple of years. Mostly home use and absolutely no problems...

They have their downsides but doesn't everything ?

DJ PIMP

New player: Deckadance, from the same company that makes Fruity Loops.

I'll leave it for a while til they've ironed out the bugs, but it can host vst effects and instruments etc; could be a traktor killer.

"Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!"

Sweet.