CORP$EY

no mickey mouse ting
no need to slag me off in front of my face!

FTR though when I went to dubstep nights (this is after it had blown up a bit) there were plenty of girls and plenty of dancing

and then later on it when it REALLY blew up it was a typical rave crowd really, the nerds more sparsely distributed through the ranks

droid

lol, Barty was 12 when dubstep started.

And if you were raving in 90-93 you could exactly the same argument about jungle raves, in fact many people did.

luka

let's just pretend dubstep never happened and get on with our lives. it was a regretable incident and i think we can all agree to discreetly brush it under the carpet.

sadmanbarty

but it was all the air. jungle, garage, grime, funky, even bassline and deep tech. they were unavoidable. even as a sweet boy they were a part of london and in my life. dubstep never had that kind of social energy around it.

droid

Unfortunately the criteria for 'Nuumness is not whether or not Luka finds something objectionable or what Barty's cool au pair used to hum while he was having his afternoon nap.

Otherwise, all good.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Unfortunately the criteria for 'Nuumness is not whether or not Luka finds something objectionable or what Barty's cool au pair used to hum while he was having his afternoon nap.

Otherwise, all good.

if u had an au pair that automatically disqualifies u from having an opinion on the nuum full stop.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's definitely not shite tech house. The following Jack n Danny set from a few months ago proves this:

Jack n Danny 3am-4am @ Audiowhore

Quoted in this thread not to derail: My dude, this sounds exactly like hot creations/get physical tech house given a UK twist, and thats only slightly. this stuff is all over rinse :(. It's so static.

Didn't the main players in this scene, like Radford, decamp to soulful house after garage turned to grime? thats where the overly fundamentalist applications of the nuum breaks down anyway.

This is the kinda stuff i am more down with but even then there's a certain cleanliness of sound.