I found book about old magick and here is some occult pictures

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
I found this old book and it has some pictures about old magick.

Here is some of them.

WARNING:
They propably make you feel bad, as told in explanations under pictures, so I suggest that you don't look at them.

TORE TOIVICCO IS CULTURAL CRITIC,MEDIA RESEARCHER, AMATEUR POLITICIAN,
AVANTGARDIST,VISIONAIRE, CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHER, POP-ARTIST AND
RESEARCHER OF SATANISM AND SATANIC CRIME.(I HAVE USED WORDS SATANISM,
NEW WORLD ORDER AND ILLUMINATI/-MANAGEMENT/ADMINISTRATION TO DESCRIBE
THAT PROPABLE ADMINISTRATION WHICH HAS HIDDEN POWER ON EARTH
DECIDING
ABOVE GOVERN-MENTS.I DON'T WANT THESE WORDS TO BE USED AGAINST ANY
MEMBER OF ANY RELIGION OR ANYONE WHATEVER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS HE HAS,or
anything I can be accused.I DENY ANY SUCH USE OF any DATA of THIS
MESSAGE WHICH CAN CAUSE THAT I could be ACCUSED OR SUED ACCORDING ANY
LAWS.COPYRIGHT TORE TOIVICCO AND OTHER COPYRIGHT OWNERS or copyright
holders.
(IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF TORE TOIVICCOS HOMEPAGE (or
sponsor of my research),CONTACT: NOBORG@SURFY.NET)
Don't try this at home,(f.ex.internet) or any other place!I forbid
readers to use any of my data to any activity.ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.I
DENY ALL RIGHTS FOR USING THIS MESSAGE ANY WAY WHICH CAN CAUSE ME TO
BE
ACCUSED.

Use of word satanism or satanist IN MY WRITINGS MEANS EVERYONE WHO IS
SATANIC OR OCCULT GROUP OR COVEN MEMBERS,REALLY PRACTISING REAL
HARDCORE SATANOLOGY,INSTEAD OF DABBLING SATANISTS,WHO MAYBE DON'T DO
MUCH HARM TO ANYONE.(WHOLE TERMINOLOGY IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FOOL PEOPLE,
THERE IS ONLY ONE SATANISM!) SATANISM HAS ALSO MADE HUGE AMOUNTS OF
PEOPLE THEIR MEMBERS DURING LAST 10-15 YEARS,AND THOSE NEWLY
RECRUITED
PEOPLE MAY BE ONLY ONES WHO ARE KNOWN TO BE IN SATANISM AND WHO LOOK
LIKE SATANISTS,F.EX.GOTH AND DEATH METAL FANS, -AND THEY EVEN MAY BE
FOOLED TO DO CRIMES,BUT THEY ARE NOT THE PROBLEM.REAL SATANIC
ADMINISTRATION IS AMONGST HIGHEST PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET(OR ABOVE
THEM).
- TORE TOIVICCO
----------
All information posted in this writing is the opinion of the author
and is provided for educational purposes only. It is not to be
construed as medical advice. Only a licensed medical doctor can
legally
offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your
choice for medical care and advice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TORE TOIVICCO IS CULTURAL CRITIC,MEDIA RESEARCHER, AMATEUR POLITICIAN, CHRISTIAN PHILOSOPHER, POP-ARTIST AND RESEARCHER OF SATANISM AND SATANIC CRIME.

Last edited:

toccowich

Tumbling Dice
Toccowich: PS.Before...

..you start draw conclusions, I Tore Toivicco confess that I created those pictures just to show how they may affect, if they affect...

Toccowich

rob_giri

urggggggghhhhhhh

these symbols are simply mandalas for schizoid consciousness

the 'devil' is the same concept as 'Maya' in india - the veil of illusion - the ego (or ahamkara) the thinking mind that seperates unified reality into infinite multiplicity

these symbols - when i look at them - split my consciousness - it feels like my third eye is being ripped apart

in actual fact, the world exisiting past the veil of ego is One - this can be posited with common logic. It is one Universe, and One 'Spirit'. The goal of all spiritual and esoteric paths is to unify the consciousness (Yoga means Union). What is known as 'bi-polar' or 'schizophrenia' is when someones consciousness has become VERY seperate, as opposed to moderately seperate which is what most human beings in modern society live in

Symbols such as the Sri Yantra, the Star of David (also the Anahata - Heart center - symbol in Yoga) and any Buddhist mandala are used to unify the consciousness - unify it in harmony between internal energies (yin-yang etc) and all other faculties of consciousness ('mind, body spirit' etc).

So yeah - don't look at these symbols unless you want your consciousness to be seperated and raped. Unify it instead!

As Rumi has said in the Mathnawi:

The cause of narrow-mindedness is multiplicity,
the senses are drawn in many directions,
Know that the world of unification lies beyond sense,
If you want Unity - march in that direction!

peace :)

rob_giri

might i add i have assertained this via my own experience, not by what i have read

In actual fact, my friend fell into a polarised bad trip on mescaline and saw essentially the first one of these symbols on his forehead. He eventually was taken back to higher planes by focusing on the unity and oneness of all creation.

it was only a matter of time before i found that it is a historical 'devil-invocation' symbol

peace :)

I'll see your designs and raise you one I did cos I've always wanted a Bam t shirt...

afrikacopy1ws5.jpg

:D

bassnation

the abyss
In actual fact, my friend fell into a polarised bad trip on mescaline and saw essentially the first one of these symbols on his forehead. He eventually was taken back to higher planes by focusing on the unity and oneness of all creation.

my friend saw giant purple birds floating outside his 3rd floor flat window when he took mushrooms. hey maaaan there must be some kind of cosmic significance! wooo!

if i was you, i'd stay off the drugs before your mind becomes so open your brain falls out. bipolar is a well-known condition that is treatable with medication - not by "unity", "higher planes of consciousness" and other superstitious new-age claptrap.

Last edited:

Lichen

Bassnation speaks from experience.

That's not an avatar, it's his passport photo

Last edited:

rob_giri

my friend saw giant purple birds floating outside his 3rd floor flat window when he took mushrooms. hey maaaan there must be some kind of cosmic significance! wooo!

if i was you, i'd stay off the drugs before your mind becomes so open your brain falls out. bipolar is a well-known condition that is treatable with medication - not by "unity", "higher planes of consciousness" and other superstitious new-age claptrap.

haha - what a hilariously ignorant thing to say!

coming from a Bi-Polar sufferer (myself!) i can tell you that western medication is a tool for numbing the consciousness. This is fine, unless you are interested in the search for truth that all beings eventually and inevitably choose. You seemingly possess no knowledge of these things, hence your ignorant suggestion that medication is the answer.

;)

N

nomadologist

get help, childoftheblogosphere, if you're not kidding(which i'm pretty sure you are, and it's hilarious.) you'll feel better. depakote, topamax, whateva.

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Marc, did you see Stephen Fry's series on bipolar? Very interesting. Most though not all of the people with it would not willingly give up the experiences the condition conferred on them, despite the significant downsides. Don't know if that would be my point of view but it was often expressed on the programme.

If we want to discuss this maybe move to a different thread - this one seems to fall below Dissensus standards...

gek-opel

entered apprentice
I recognised Fry's assertion that whilst he might not necessarily want to kill himself, he perhaps wouldn't mind being killed!

Guybrush

Dittohead
What's up with the Ron Hubbard references below the satanic pictures, Toccowich? Any affiliations with a certain high-profile sect?

mms

sometimes
What's up with the Ron Hubbard references below the satanic pictures, Toccowich? Any affiliations with a certain high-profile sect?

scientologists
fucking sellouts
it's all about the process church of the final judgement.

Octopus?

Well worth Googling Mr. Tore Toivicco. Best quote (so far):

"CHEESE IS VERY GOOD FOR TEETH.ONE MAN SAID THAT HE HAS EATEN CHEESE EVERY DAY,AND HAS NOT HAD PROBLEMS WITH TEETH.I THINK I HAVE ALSO READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT THIS,SAYING SAME THING:EATING CHEESE DAILY BASIS KEEPS TEETH IN GOOD CONDITION."

"TORE TOIVICCO RECOMMENDS: DENTAL LASER CAUSES NO PAIN LIKE DRILLS USED TO DO IN THE PAST,AND THIS WAY MODERN DENTAL CARE USING DENTAL LASERS IS PAINLESS."

PROPHECY/IDEA OF TORE TOIVICCO

My head aches, but this is probably my favourite thread in the world at the moment.

zhao

there are no accidents
my dear Child (of the Blogo's Fear), this place may not be the best for such talk. as it is filled with smart yet unwise, educated but un-evolved beings who protect the confusion and prejudice they surround themselves with like flesh of their own flesh.

just try telling them a simple thing like eating too much cooked animal protein is unhealthy, as I have tried to before, and they will tear you apart like dogs.

but that said, they are good for many things... such as obscure films and info on the latest dubstep 12"s.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
sweet...

...i'll sell you one as soon as i put it on screen

give me a couple of weeks cos i got a bit going on at the mo...

...you got paypal ???

erm, I think I'm registered, I don't use it that often but have done in the past to buy stuff yeah! Medium please!
Can you stick Tore's satan-o-designs in the Bam one as well? That would rule the earth from quite a high place.

rob_giri

my dear Child (of the Blogo's Fear), this place may not be the best for such talk. as it is filled with smart yet unwise, educated but un-evolved beings who protect the confusion and prejudice they surround themselves with like flesh of their own flesh.

just try telling them a simple thing like eating too much cooked animal protein is unhealthy, as I have tried to before, and they will tear you apart like dogs.

but that said, they are good for many things... such as obscure films and info on the latest dubstep 12"s.

haha yeah no shit

funny isn't it?

would be funny to watch a Zen master look at them with a smirk and tell them 'empty your cup, mate'

haha - look where the search for truth goes when you get stuck in your head

heres a question folks - what are you looking for in all this culture?

took my 17-year old brain a long time to accept (i am 20 now)

dig me?

hilarious to watch ignorant replies too

as casteneda says

'whatever we do, we can never halt our inevitable encounter with infinity'

haha ;)