Inevitable (?) office party thread

viktorvaughn

lol, true true

can't think of any appealing drug/genitalia combos really, though i'm sure someone here will suggest one

Cocaine is absorbed by different membranes so it can be taken vaginally apparently, and it enhances sensitivity in the area, at least that's what Jack Nicholsen claimed in the 70s.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Cocaine is absorbed by different membranes so it can be taken vaginally apparently, and it enhances sensitivity in the area, at least that's what Jack Nicholsen claimed in the 70s.

If by 'enhances sensitivity' you mean 'makes you numb', then, um, sure! It's a topical anaesthetic.

My feeling is just that people get a kick out of doing 'dirty' stuff when they're off their tits, simple as that.

straight

wings cru
i think jack nicholson used it to numb his bell cos he blew his bag in about 2 seconds, its inb easy riders raging bulls. one of the benefits of being sacked this week is no office parties.

Worst ive got up to was briefly copping off with my managers girl who i was chums with (well, not after that)

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
the anus/rectum is the most permeable membrane in the body, more permeable than the nasal passages and sinuses

and hence it is great for using to get high (more permeable=faster absorption)

especially on methamphetamine and ecstasy

now THAT is an office party I'd like to attend

BareBones

wheezy
an old uni acquaintance of mine (i say acquaintance, not friend, cos he's a bit of a twat) had/has an annual tradition with his friends where on a sunday they all take ecstacy anally. didn't take effect very quickly for him though - he came up in sitting next to me in the monday morning lecture, got the sweats real bad, and had to leave swiftly.

jambo

slip inside my schlafsack
Probably an idea to use a powder / solution in a gel cap rather than a solid pill I should think. :eek:

IdleRich

IdleRich
"the anus/rectum is the most permeable membrane in the body, more permeable than the nasal passages and sinuses
and hence it is great for using to get high (more permeable=faster absorption)"
You wouldn't want to share a joint like that though.

john eden

male pale and stale
ours was uneventful - the usual combination of organised "fun" and more informal enjoyment.

We'd had a staff meeting beforehand in which we'd been told how fantastically well everyone had done this year and how shit next year was going to be.

The joke in my cracker was the classic: how did the human canonball lose his job?

Which added a nice extra layer of black humour to the occasion.

john eden

male pale and stale
Are all you guys and gals getting your party frocks ready for this year?

Let's all band together and celebrate the imminnet redundancies and savage cut backs!

martin

----
We've been told there's no Xmas party this year, is the boring answer...

I've been invited out to TWO Xmas lunches though. The company's stumped up 50 quid per head. Last year, we were told we had to pay for Xmas lunch ourselves, so that inevitably meant six of us going down the Prince of Wales Feathers and just getting wankered all afternoon.

john eden

male pale and stale
People are being encouraged to come to ours dressed in clothes from charity shops (so obviously no difference there for me, ha ha ha ha haha).

There will be prizes.

I can't fucking wait.

viktorvaughn

We have all been asked to suggest two tracks each for playlist.

I'm thinking Big Fun for one, not sure of other? Don't think eskimo vocal, pulse x etc will go down too well...