Iran and the Holocaust Deniers

mms

sometimes
this, from the same article is for you mms...

Finkelstein notes that the threat of indiscriminate, ad hominem slanders for alleged anti-Semitism has long been an effective deterrent to the public discussion of Holocaust Industry issues, which may help to explain the lack of a robust economic literature in this area. A few countries (Canada, France, and Germany, for example) have adopted laws that limit or otherwise chill public discussion. Several U.S. states presently require "approved" holocaust studies in public schools. The value of these public policies, from the industry's perspective, lies in preventing uninhibited discussions that would dissipate Holocaust rents.

:p

so your original claim is still untrue, and your t-shirt is a vulgar lie then.

^^^and you're a chickenshit bitch...

...but the t shirt still looks damn fine on

so maybe I should change the c in th middle of the star of david to a TM...

...funny thing is you wouldn't even have known what it meant to me if I didn't have to explain it to you

your predisposed mind was always gonna think it was vulgar...

...so for fucks sake man get over it

it's a fucking t shirt !!!

mms

sometimes
^^^and you're a chickenshit bitch...

...but the t shirt still looks damn fine on

so maybe I should change the c in th middle of the star of david to a TM...

...funny thing is you wouldn't even have known what it meant to me if I didn't have to explain it to you

your predisposed mind was always gonna think it was vulgar...

...so for fucks sake man get over it

it's a fucking t shirt !!!

i knew exactly what that ugly shirt meant which is why i said it was low even by your standards, way before you felt the need to explain yourself , i just wanted you to explain it, in clear words so i could ask you what the hell you thoght you were doing.

And you choose to sell this teeshirt to people even though it displays and propagates an unchecked lie, which is exactly what a tm would be as well, you design and sell ugly racist teeshirts based on a lie that's what. Thats a really really thick, selfish thing to do. The fact that you don't care or don't feel even slightly ashamed explains alot as well.

Last edited:
... I probably won't be back to answer for a week or 2

i'm off on a road trip around the sth island...

...so say whatever you like cos it won't matter and it won't change a damn thing

peace on out wit ya bad selves...

;)

Buick6

too punk to drunk
Seriously tossheads like 'Undisputed Truth' should really be sent to places like Iran, China, etc, where the Internet is tightly controlled and we can then effectively read their 'dissenting' points of view in a nicely controlled manner.

Guybrush

Dittohead
Seriously tossheads like 'Undisputed Truth' should really be sent to places like Iran, China, etc, where the Internet is tightly controlled and we can then effectively read their 'dissenting' points of view in a nicely controlled manner.
Buick6: The Voice of Composed Reason. ;)

I think you lot are thrashing him needlessly. When taking into account his other t-shirts it is pretty clear that he likes to balance on the verge of free speech's limit, sometimes unseemly but never viciously.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
I think you lot are thrashing him needlessly. When taking into account his other t-shirts it is pretty clear that he likes to balance on the verge of free speech's limit, sometimes unseemly but never viciously.

Maybe so, but it pure empty headed bullshit to start with.

...just stopping by briefly between travels to say

fuck all y'all and ya petty namecalling bullshit !!!

...so the word Holocaust (note the capitalization when referring to the atrocities effected on the jewish peoples in WW2) is not a patented copyright and more of what that other guy said about a 'proprietory trademark'

same diff to my mind cos it may as well be...

...i'm sick of hearing about the bloody holocaust !!!

yeah 6 million jews died in horrific circumstances but so did 10 million (?) russians and chinese along with quite recently a heap of rwandans and bosnians by equally horrific means...

...lest we forget and R.I.P I say but i still don't see how making that particular t-shirt qualifies me as a racist or a cunt or a tosshead ???

if you want to discuss the issue...sweet, if not then STFU !!!

iwojima2colorag7.jpg

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
...just stopping by briefly between travels to say
fuck all y'all and ya petty namecalling bullshit !!!
...lest we forget and R.I.P I say but i still don't see how making that particular t-shirt qualifies me as a racist or a cunt or a tosshead ???

Well, add the wrong-headed comments to the all pure surface designs you make, it's hard not to think the worst.

Last edited:

craner

Beast of Burden
Um, sorry, what's the point of this thread? It sounded quite interesting, but appears to be a bit of a ruck about t-shirts.

Buick6

too punk to drunk
I love how these fucking anti-semite cocksuckers put the Holocaust in lower case to denigrate it's impact and importance - another form of denial. I find that completely insulting, and if I met a person that typed that shit in real life, I'd break their fucking fingers with my bare hands.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Now that's an interesting point... (more interesting than UDT's anyway...)

Why is it to be capitalised? As a show of respect I take it? Surely the holocaust/Holocaust can be seen in a historical context as the best known example of mass genocides which have been perpetrated many times over, and will continue to be so? Surely UDT's point (if there was one) was to question the Holocaust industry which has grown up around this event. His lack of subtlety in pursuing this point is unfortunate, but it is still worth pursuing... in victim-politics, is the use of the Holocaust as a bargaining chip not in some senses disrespectful too?

craner

Beast of Burden
Uh, no, sorry, try to compare the Nazi's industrial scale Holocaust to any other. With details. I mean, really, please try. Even from the point of view of gypsies and homosexuals. Sorry, are you trying to be smart or funny?

Lichen

Holocaust industry which has grown up around this event.

Where is this industry? What does it produce?

Memorials of one kind or another - Anne Frank's house, Auschwitz, Holocaust Museums - some literature and film, certainly. But an industry? Sounds glib to me.

gek-opel

entered apprentice
Whilst those things are connected to the Holocaust, I was not really thinking of them in terms of the "Holocaust industry"--- for what that primarily produces is political capital, of course.

To answer Craner the Holocaust is the pre-eminent icon of genocide, the one that combines the most horrifying level of moral deliberateness with a pretty large scale. But there are lots of comparable events which either have smaller numbers, (Turkish massacre of Armenians) or a more ad hoc implementation approach (Rwanda anyone?) or less intentionality (Leopold II's forced labour programmes in the Congo estimated death toll of ten million). How are we to measure the weight of these things, and to what purpose? Whilst it is fair to say that the victims and relations of victims of genocide deserve whatever reparations are possible, two interesting points arise as to: The specific Jewish groups that have harnessed the moral horror created by the Jewish Holocaust, and as to why other ethnic groups associated with other comparable slaughter have not done so.

Lichen

"why other ethnic groups associated with other comparable slaughter have not done so."

Because they lack a wealthy, well-connected diaspora with the means of creating singificant political capital?

I suppose UDT's t-shirt suggests that pro-Israel groups leverage that capital for their own political ends and that this is somehow wrong.

I'm sure he isn't an anti-semite of any shade but the infamous t-shirt alludes to conspiracy, otherness, the bending of events behind closed doors; the kind of things have characterised anti-semitism down the ages.