Leo

a friend of mine always refers to Bud as "nun's piss". odd, but (probably) accurate.

version

Never got the hatred for it. It's just average beer, imo. Carling's the kind of thing I can understand hating.

Leo

it's bad, but Bud Lite is the worst: fizzy and watered down, and embraced by fitness-conscious party bros.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
it's bad, but Bud Lite is the worst: fizzy and watered down, and embraced by fitness-conscious party bros.
Valorizing Post Malone for always having a Bud Light in his hand. I was in a fraternity at my old school, felt out those vibes from the inside.

luka

I was not going to drink yesterday either but it was my mums birthday and they had beer and prosecco I felt obliged to drink. It made the bike ride home better. Nothing beats drunk cycling at night. It's the best feeling.

linebaugh

Bud light tastes so watery it starts to feel hydrating. It's nice. The trick is to go a ring lower and get natty light, which I'm convinced fires the same neurons as an actually glass of cool ice water. Slightly less on obnoxious too

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The differences between the various industrial lagers are pretty minimal.
My dad has recently got into this Hop House 13 stuff that Guinness started making a few years ago. He insists it isn't a lager, possibly just because it doesn't taste exactly like Fosters, even though it says "lager" on the back of the bottle.

sus

I had one beer last nite, and one glass of pastis on ice on a Bushwick rooftop with a friend, looking over across the river. We were talking about how sometimes the city gives you life, and sometimes the city takes it, and how maybe the last year the switch's really flipped to vampiricism.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
I had one beer last nite, and one glass of pastis on ice on a Bushwick rooftop with a friend, looking over across the river. We were talking about how sometimes the city gives you life, and sometimes the city takes it, and how maybe the last year the switch's really flipped to vampiricism.
Anywhere near The Boobie Trap? My friend's dad owns that building. I spent a couple nights in a basement underneath it.