Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Also a small keg of Warsteiner German Pilsner, which I haven't tried. I did, however, try Warsteiner oktoberfest on draft a few years back, and that became my favorite all time. Not sure where it would stand now.
Have you had Pilsener Urquell? Easily the best lager, IMO.

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Yes, I like that one as well. Fond memories of Pilsner Urquell in... New Jersey somewhere. Right near Rutgers, forget the name of the area. Anyway it was thanksgiving.

catalog

There were even more round the corner, like someone's had emptied two dustbins full. Could not have been a regular lager school, impossible

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
There were even more round the corner, like someone's had emptied two dustbins full. Could not have been a regular lager school, impossible
This is a rare phenomenon, occasionally documented since antiquity, known as the 'lager king'.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

catalog

Some lager schools have a more international flavour about them, you might see different coloured cans all harmoniously crushed together on the grass. But this was striking in its lack of diversity

constant escape

winter withered, warm
Some lager schools have a more international flavour about them, you might see different coloured cans all harmoniously crushed together on the grass. But this was striking in its lack of diversity
Could be that their migratory patterns are disrupted by abrupt climate change.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Even our litter is a monocrop desert.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
astra_urtyp_05l_dpg.jpg

3rd one of these just kssst open

one of the beauties of living in my building is there's a vending machine with ice cool brewskies just waiting for your euros on the ground floor

🇩🇪❤️🇩🇪❤️🇩🇪❤️🇩🇪

IdleRich

IdleRich
Wow really? I've never - that I recall - seen a vending machine selling beers, I suppose because kids could buy them if they were in a place that was open to the public. In your building I suppose I suppose it's not open to the general public, but kids who live in the building could save their pennies and get fucked up if they wanted right?
To be honest, it would be so easy to make a machine that required you to put your driving licence or something to prove your age and which had a maximum of, I dunno, two or three cans per purchase with a re-set every five hours or something, so no-one could get wankered. So I don't see why they can't have them in some countries... maybe not in the UK, but good countries.

catalog

Maybe they dont have them anymore but i remember being in spain and they had vending machines in the train stations and you could get one of those small cans of beer from them... so civilised.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
Wow really? I've never - that I recall - seen a vending machine selling beers, I suppose because kids could buy them if they were in a place that was open to the public. In your building I suppose I suppose it's not open to the general public, but kids who live in the building could save their pennies and get fucked up if they wanted right?
To be honest, it would be so easy to make a machine that required you to put your driving licence or something to prove your age and which had a maximum of, I dunno, two or three cans per purchase with a re-set every five hours or something, so no-one could get wankered. So I don't see why they can't have them in some countries... maybe not in the UK, but good countries.

Yeah, not public. I live in a building full of music studios and everyone is over the legal drinking age (16 here)

• Love
Reactions: sus

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I just assumed everyone in Germany is so law-abiding and sensible that it would never occur to kids to use a vending machine clearly designated as for adults.

catalog

I've cracked and have had a few beers the last few days. Culminated today in me buying a pint of landlord (bolt maker) in a nice pub. Magic.