Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: Beer And Beer Drinking

That Northern Monk one I was talking about upthread is in there. As you'll see, it's a very tastefully designed can.

i had a milk stout for the first time last weekend, and it was bloody awful. I've rarely enjoyed a beer less. My interest in craft beer is waning as I'm realising I only like 25% of it, and without clear guidance it's a fairly random choice
    Last edited by baboon2004; 29-08-2018 at 01:34 PM.

you're ok if you can find a brewery you like. for example i like the kernels beers. they are light and tropical like a can of lilt. consistently good. other places are much more hit and miss. you come to get a sense for wht they do. beavertown for instance is ok but the flavours are muddied. you dont have the brightness and clarity of the kernel.

it's probably uncool to admit but during the hot summer months, I've come to enjoy cloudy IPAs with hints of citrus (grapefruit, mostly). not a huge IPA fan the rest of the year, but those can be refreshing when it's burning outside.

Kernel on tap at Cafe OTO.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to john eden For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    it's probably uncool to admit but during the hot summer months, I've come to enjoy cloudy IPAs with hints of citrus (grapefruit, mostly). not a huge IPA fan the rest of the year, but those can be refreshing when it's burning outside.

pumpkinIPA.jpg
    Doin' the Lambeth Warp New: DISSENSUS - THE NOVEL - PM me your email address and I'll add you

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tea For This Useful Post: