if you let them ring your bell (x2)
they’re ringing the bell (x2)
why wouldn’t i be trying to figure it out
everyone tells you that
everyone tells you not to quit
i can’t even see it to fight it
if it looks like i’m not trying i don’t care what it looks like
cause i stood at the altar and everything turned white
all I heard was the sound… of the world coming down around me (x2)
why wouldn’t i be trying
why wouldn’t i try (x2)
cause those double tongues are singing hear the wail of the choir through the fog
the sound of that choir through the fog
they’re always close they’re always so close always close always so close
if there’s a way out it will be step by step through the black (x2)
why wouldn’t i be trying to figure it out it don’t mean i’m not trying if i don’t make it back
i know serpents will cross universes to circle around our necks
i know hounds will cross universes to circle around our feet
i know they’re close
step by step one’s beside me to kill me or to guide me
why wouldn’t i be trying to figure which one out (x2)
B00005LOTI.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
from an early age we are all conditioned to rank things

whats your favorite color?

fuck you i like all kinds of colors in all kinds of combinations what kind of retarded question is that to ask a kid

haha! :D (the straight face delivery is perfect) I've always thought this as a kid. could never decide, and always just said blue because it's what a lot of other kids said, and just to give the adults something.

but yes, hierarchical organization and subsequent dependence of/belief in/respect for/obedience to hiercharchies is most certainly learnt behavior, to be filed in the list of basic coding / indoctrination.

civilization maintains that man is at the top of the natural hierarchy - superior to all the other animals, and has the right to do with the earth what he pleases - how we got to the scary mess we're in.

MATT MAson

BROADSIDE
Good site indeed.

If even The Sun and the French government don't have all the answers, Science could, according to the New Scientist. Paul Davies said this in their Nov issue last year, just found it and thought it was relevant here:

"One of the great outstanding scientific mysteries is the origin of life. How did it happen? When I was a student, most scientists thought that life began with a stupendous chemical fluke, unique in the observable universe. Today it is fashionable to say that life is written into the laws of nature - easy to get started and therefore likely to be widespread in the universe. The truth is, nobody has a clue. It could be either extreme, or somewhere in the middle.

"We may soon know the answer, though. The clincher would be the discovery of a second
genesis on another planet, such as Mars. There is an easier possibility, however. If life really does form readily then we might expect it to have started many times over on Earth. There could be aliens right here, under our noses. Most life is microbial, and you can't tell just by looking whether a microbe is "our" life or alien. You need to analyse the chemical innards. The search for terrestrial aliens has only just begun. If they are here, they could be identified soon. And the discovery that all life on Earth did not, after all, have a common origin would virtually prove that we are not alone in the universe."

zhao

there are no accidents
0n the subject of mind control, and how fundamental beliefs about what our lives are lived for, what we strive toward, are shaped by evolving ideological constructs as related to capitalism ---- finally getting a chance to see all 4 episodes of the Century of the Self in their entirety... great, great stuff.

highly recommended. (especially to those who think they are masters of their own destiny)

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=century+of+the+self

luka

everybody in my country along with most of western civilization is heavily brainwashed daily by the media and it goes all the way up

i pretty much accept everything i've seen in the disclosure project. you may not. i pretty much do.
therefore:
aliens are all over the place and probably put us here in some way or another.
they are also worried about our nuclear capabilities. they actively shut down nukes.

we have replicated their technology, and can access zero point energy

even if this saves the earth, somebody is going to make a doomsday weapon out of it

i feel pretty paranoid lately about these things
i'm really scared of the government. every day i am upset about the erosion of liberty.

i'm also very upset about the war in iraq, and the entire history of war

i think about the earth dying a large portion of each day

2012 is only 5 years away

its all somewhat overwhelming sometimes

Good post Parsnip

Reactions: sus