Making Money.

sus

I had a truly lovely time gardening your allotment and meeting your kids, it's just a different vibe from smuggling qat into th country and scamming ride

sufi

lala
thank goodness i shed that bogus dialect under the positive influences of the craner-woops-luka literary mini-nuum

• Haha
Reactions: sus

luka

No not an insult sufi! I just don't often see you write such effortful dialect-heavy posts usually it's like "yeah np" or "nice one mate" or some Arabic words or just "eh?"
people had a kind of parental sense towards me often thats why

sufi

lala
what did you think?
very amusing, started off really well, in the claustro-euro-fashion-fascism setting but kinda went steadily downhill towards caricatures on the island which seemed like it was modelled on lost rather than lotf or admirable crighton
but watching the filthy rich suffer always works

sufi

lala
very amusing, started off really well, in the claustro-euro-fashion-fascism setting but kinda went steadily downhill towards caricatures on the island which seemed like it was modelled on lost rather than lotf or admirable crighton
but watching the filthy rich suffer always works
or perhaps the castaway scenes were modelled on those fictions, but not so much on reality

sufi

lala
Part_of_Alasdair_Gray%27s_ceiling_mural_in_the_Oran_Mor_in_Glasgow.jpg

woops

is not like other people
Nice work if you can get it.
sounds like you know the answer already, but it's writing. not journalism or copywriting but pure unfiltered communication and expression in real time with real individuals basically providing beauty and improving people's lives in exchange for money.